Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
G
Can anyone help?! I am brand new in the gas industry... one month approx. I had a call out on...
  • Gas Lady Mids
  • Latest:
  • desperado dan
Replies
Views
desperado dan
D
C
Hiya, I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice. We have just moved house and are...
Replies
Views
P
Hi can anybody help had to change doughnut washer on downstairs loo. brought new washer and...
  • PEE GROOVER
  • Latest:
  • PEE GROOVER
Replies
Views
PEE GROOVER
P
hi everyone, just wondered which fixings you use to fit combi boilers in new houses when the...
  • abelag
  • Latest:
  • Mike Jackson
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
A
hi everyone i have bought programmer honeywell 927 and try to connect to worcester 28si (c1)...
Replies
Views
awariat
A
Customer wants a new combi boiler ( conversion ) , they have back boiler at the moment ,but...
  • E4gas
  • Latest:
  • desperado dan
Replies
Views
desperado dan
D
just been looking on the net for a house Witney, Oxfordshire - Oliver James Estate Agents -...
  • SafeGasInstall
  • Latest:
  • REDSAW
2 3
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
A
hi everyone i have bought programmer honeywell 927 and try to connect to worcester 28si (c1)...
  • awariat
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
S
Looked into this as someone asked me to make cupboard to hide there boiler in spare bedroom/box...
Replies
Views
B
Hi guys, Had a chat with a customer today, apparrently, last time her boiler went down the pan...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
G
Hello Everyone I`m new to this forum, I`m not a plumber I just thought this would be the best...
Replies
Views
dear all, i am going to replace an old keston boiler, it has twin flues, everything is easy but...
Replies
Views
mattyp
M
B
hi everyone in the forum could some one advise me as to what boiler i need ,its a 5 bed 2 bath...
Replies
Views
Was doing a full install this weekend luckily in an unoccupied house. ripped out old back boiler...
Replies
Views
bazzeroo
B
what causes this,(bad air circulation ?)..went to a house today and the condensation build up on...
Replies
Views
amezcua
A
T
Just helping a mate move in and the got water is working but heating not comin on? Thermostat...
  • truemanufan
  • Latest:
  • Hardy1
Replies
Views
Hardy1
H
M
We moved into our house a year ago. Before that it was more or less unoccupied for 3 years...
  • MidfieldGeneral
  • Latest:
  • Sullivan
Replies
Views
Sullivan
S
oldish ferroli tempera, all good when running, customer has no issues but on start up its sounds...
Replies
Views
P
My customer has sent off his 3 year free warrantee on this Raven Heat boiler but hasnt received...
  • plumberbradford
  • Latest:
  • plumberbradford
Replies
Views
plumberbradford
P
O
Hi, Been to a job today with gravity hot water and pumped central heating. When the heating is...
Replies
Views
owington
O
W
I am contacting you in a hope that you can help me get some spare parts for my Yorkpark 20...
Replies
Views
gemuk
G
S
Hi there I have spent the last year re-furbing my house and i have installed john guest under...
  • seka1980
  • Latest:
  • dickspanner
Replies
Views
dickspanner
D
M
wel guys looking for some help with a problem at a house i was called up2 this evening! its a...
Replies
Views
Hi, advice please.. Combination boiler. Hot water to the shower is very poor. Hot water to the...
Replies
Views
mylesy
M
M
Has anyone done any work directly or indirectly for this company? It seems they pay £18 for a...
  • mountainman
  • Latest:
  • mountainman
Replies
Views
mountainman
M
K
last night when going bed i noticed a funny smell. stronger in kitchen, went round sniffing...
Replies
Views
kay-jay
K
C
Just looking at plans to redesign the kitchen, can a gas ch boiler be sited next to a cooker...
Replies
Views
kirkgas
K
D
Boiler leaks when hot water is switched on for bath. It also loses pressure when boiler is...
Replies
Views
Customer wants to replace direct cylinder with new boiler and indirect cylinder, and will add...
Replies
Views
Hi I have come home from work only to find that my central heating isn't on. I have a Worcester...
Replies
Views
1Sandra2
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back