Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
M
Alright lads, quick question! Im renewing a boiler tomorrow morning, iv done some vertical...
  • mcniven
  • Latest:
  • mcniven
Replies
Views
mcniven
M
I stupidly decided to balance my radiators this morning as the ones furthest away from the...
  • 5thblyscouts
  • Latest:
  • 5thblyscouts
Replies
Views
5thblyscouts
A
I was called out to one of these yesterday morning. The boiler wasn't powering up at all, the...
  • AideyJ
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
S
Hello Everyone Has anyone signed upto any online websites where you can download up to date...
  • Stuthewarrior
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
G
We have recently experienced problems with our Evo combi boiler. It went through a phase of...
Replies
Views
R
Evening, I've got a 3 year old condensing baxi boiler that has a plastic pipe that runs from...
  • rob.quick
  • Latest:
  • rob.quick
Replies
Views
rob.quick
R
A
I had my gas meter changed by the Onstream contractor for the gas company, at their request...
  • ariel1973
  • Latest:
  • ariel1973
Replies
Views
ariel1973
A
S
Hello All, I have a problem with my boiler (Heatline S24 Combi), and posted about it awhile...
  • swiftone75
  • Latest:
  • ManchesterGas
Replies
Views
ManchesterGas
M
Hi can someone explain how the boiler registration scheme works eg if i buy a worcester bosch...
  • lordyjordy111
  • Latest:
  • gasmarc
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
P
Hello Forum, I am hoping some of you fine professionals can offer me some friendly advice...
Replies
Views
A
hi all although im strictly gas( GSR) ive had quiery about high water level in the toilet pan Help
Replies
Views
D
Hey all, first post on this forum does it have a bar? i am Going out to a glowworm cx for an f9...
Replies
Views
danielp
D
C
Hello guys, I have a Sirrus shower which is a single lever thermostatic shower. The water will...
  • Connor Williams
  • Latest:
  • AJM P&H
Replies
Views
AJM P&H
A
M
Dear fellow members, I hope one of you can help clear up a problem I am experiencing with my...
  • mark1981
  • Latest:
  • mark1981
Replies
Views
mark1981
M
D
Traditionaly a boiler is a device used to heat water to produce steam to power things like a...
  • davebigpipes
  • Latest:
  • newgas
Replies
Views
newgas
N
A recent dispute has arisen at my place of work,one of our engineers was asked to service 2...
Replies
Views
OK this might be a weird request. For 2012 we are seriously thinking of reaching out to Gas...
Replies
Views
D
i have a utility room downstairs and am looking to fit a downstairs toilet, my questiin is i...
Replies
Views
B
Went to look at a house, asked where boiler was she said in that cupboard,i opened door (225mm...
Replies
Views
midge
M
K
does anyone know the names of any plumbing companies in the merseyside area who are doing the...
  • keithery
  • Latest:
  • keithery
Replies
Views
keithery
K
Hi all, A customer of mine is looking at lowering a chimney for a client which is currently in...
Replies
Views
B
Hi all, first posting so please be gentle! I've got a ideal classic boiler and a megaflow tank...
Replies
Views
TipTop
T
is it me or do wb go out of there way to make everything on their boiler as awkward as possible...
Replies
Views
C
Hello, I am having problems with the temperature of my shower since I have had a new Combi...
  • Connor Williams
  • Latest:
  • secret squirrel
Replies
Views
secret squirrel
S
S
My old Neataheat 16/22 died and I need a replacement. Right now, I am just looking for a...
Replies
Views
SShar
S
A
I'm doing a job, boxing in a combi boiler and have had concerns about how much ventilation it...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
P
Hi, I have just popped over from the tiling forum to see if I can get a bit of advice, before I...
Replies
Views
S
Hi. I am by no means a plumber so don't have much of a clue about this but will try to explain...
Replies
Views
G
Hi.. I had a call for a break down of a combi boiler. When I arrived at the property there was...
  • Gas Lady Mids
  • Latest:
  • Syty
Replies
Views
S
S
We're looking to replace our current boiler (Veissmann Vitodens 100 MK1) and have been given a...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back