Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
T
hi any advice appreciated, heating switched off and now seems to be getting no power as no...
Replies
Views
H
Long story ill try to supply all the info: moved into house - evident the heating had never...
  • hands2bfree
  • Latest:
  • hands2bfree
Replies
Views
hands2bfree
H
J
thought as my boiler and heating is comming up to 5yrs old and never had a problem would take...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all, Having a strange issue occurring with my brand new BETACOM 30c combi-boiler, I will try...
Replies
Views
W
Hi All, Ive got a tiny crack which is leaking a fine jet of water in a plastic fitting on my...
Replies
Views
got an electric boiler to repair, first of all let me say i have no experience what so ever with...
Replies
Views
S
Hi Could anyone advise, been looking to install cheap combi boiler (by gas safe registered...
Replies
Views
FELLAS, where the boiler manual INDEX i had a link to it but now when i click that link it...
Replies
Views
S
Hi. My gas boiler seems to use a lot of electricity! Is this normal. My electric meter flashes...
Replies
Views
question for installers since going self employed and leaving the local company i was working...
2 3
Replies
Views
J
Hi gents......be gentle on a first time poster eh? My company have installed a number of Wolf...
Replies
Views
john s
J
A
Hi, I have bought a flat with an electric boiler - the flat is all electric. The boiler is a...
  • alichambers
  • Latest:
  • alichambers
Replies
Views
alichambers
A
Hi, Does anyone know of a Manufacturer that produces an open vented combi as opposed to a...
Replies
Views
M
Which would u fit or recommend? I'm leaning toward the baxi platinum 40kw. I'm open to...
  • Mbear
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
S
Hello,my brother has a standard sized condensing oil boiler. He has over half a tank of oil but...
  • strainers1
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
L
I have a old potterton floorstanding boiler and would like something new have heard Worcester...
Replies
Views
negas
N
P
hoval boiler was running for a while and stopping reset and runs again for a couple of hours and...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends I visited an old lady who has a close coupled toilet. The flush was not working...
Replies
Views
T
Hi Our Boiler theinfamous Ideal isar 24 he Just been told by quite an experienced British gas...
Replies
Views
Tombarry
T
M
Hi guys, Went to a do a Landlord Cert today on a back boiler and fire. Flue flow test was...
Replies
Views
Hi i'm a trainee heating engineer and the current chap i'm working for is losing a lot of work...
Replies
Views
B
Hi everyone, Got a bit of bother,Recently moved a boiler but the client wants to keep control...
Replies
Views
burdec
B
D
microgenius I have a Ariston 24 mffi boiler comes on for a second then go out for second on off...
  • davidd467
  • Latest:
  • davidd467
Replies
Views
davidd467
D
C
Hi guys' quick question who is actually allowed to take off a boiler cover? i always though...
  • cjonesguitar
  • Latest:
  • Heating-eng
Replies
Views
Heating-eng
H
M
Our central heating guy always sets the boiler at 70 deg C. Max is 80. In really cold weather...
Replies
Views
G
First post! (Asking for help but I intend to stick around and learn/help if I can too). We're...
Replies
Views
grayif
G
S
Morning All, hopefully some here has experanced this isee as its driving me mad, My seven (ish...
Replies
Views
sdburg
S
B
Hello All I'm hoping someone can help me with a problem I'm having regarding the boiler...
Replies
Views
L
L
From Sunday morning we have been having issues getting the central heating to come on at all...
Replies
Views
F
2 weeks ago our water would not work without the heating being on. We had British Gas come take...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back