Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Hello, I plan to have my new boiler fitted in the loft, but I've been told that some people who...
Replies
Views
Hi Dudes...how are you doing hope you are all well?... Got a question for anyone who knows the...
Replies
Views
T
(Im not gas safe) Iv been asked by a mate of mine if i can help on a full fit out. run pipe work...
Replies
Views
R
anyone have the m.i for one of these i have to fix in the morning. no spark apparently?.:svengo:
  • REDSAW
  • Latest:
  • Mike Jackson
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
Hi,, have been to look at ajob to night I need a gas system boiler 12 Kw to fitt in a kitchen...
Replies
Views
D
hello all, I am a rgi with lpg but never do breakdowns but a friend called me yesterday that...
Replies
Views
owington
O
hi guys im a newbie here and looking for some advice - i have a vokera linea 24 combi and for...
Replies
Views
P
Putting in a 30 kw regular boiler , upgrading to y plan, any boiler recommendations? I have...
  • peteisfishing
  • Latest:
  • peteisfishing
Replies
Views
peteisfishing
P
R
I want to move my soil pipe to outside of the house, it currently runs up just inside the house...
  • russblade
  • Latest:
  • russblade
Replies
Views
russblade
R
P
Putting in a regular boiler fo a large house5 Bedrroms 2 bathrooms, need a 30kw. Any...
Replies
Views
P
Are you allowed to re site an existing band b boiler from kitchen to airing cupboard ?
Replies
Views
B
Are there any/many disadvantages / inefficiencies to over-spec'ing a combi boiler's heat output...
Replies
Views
I moved a 2 year old Boiler for a builder , I writ a cp12 to give owner of details off install...
  • E4gas
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
M
Hi there, I really hope someone can help me. I am a tenant in a mid-terrace property with a...
2 3
Replies
Views
Just looking for some advice from people who do boiler installs if thats ok. I normaly always...
Replies
Views
Nowadays wc's come in all shapes & sizes, but what about this one must be for couples who like...
  • johnnyplumb
  • Latest:
  • smileyplumber
Replies
Views
smileyplumber
S
W
how do i gas rate a potterton powermax he store
  • watsonderek
  • Latest:
  • tamz
Replies
Views
T
B
Hi, I've just moved into a new house, which has an Ariston MicroGenus 27 MFFI combi fitted. I've...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
P
Plumber who did not fit securing screws on flue found guilty of man slaughter Zoe Anderson...
  • Puddle
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
B
Would any gas engineers in the Derby area be able to come and have a look at our Ariston...
  • bisho1
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
J
Hello, The pressure in our boiler has decreased and although there isn't any noticeable...
  • jarvo84
  • Latest:
  • jarvo84
Replies
Views
jarvo84
J
H
hey there peeps, this one reall got me thinking today, could sumone please explain the sequence...
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
K
I have been told by my plumber I need some parts for my Idea C80FF - diverter valve service kit...
  • kankerot
  • Latest:
  • kankerot
Replies
Views
kankerot
K
S
Hello all, Underneath my combi boiler I have a leak of water coming from one of the valves that...
  • stuplumb
  • Latest:
  • Barry98
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
Well, if there's one thing I've realised I hate more than any other.. I met a joiner whilst at...
Replies
Views
E
any body need this? offer plus postage
Replies
Views
ecowarm
E
Hi guys, Been to look at a complete central heating install, its a tiny little flat and they...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant Thermocompact supplying 2 heating circuits and the DHW. It's around 12 years...
Replies
Views
P
Have a Halstead Ace High boiler and enclosed combi circuit problem I I up the pressure to 1 bar...
  • peterx666
  • Latest:
  • Brendan Rodgers
Replies
Views
Brendan Rodgers
B
R
Evening all, Thought id give you a smile. I had an offer for some subby work installing boilers...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back