Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Hi sat down having dinner tonight (12/3/12) and up pops yet another TV add for boiler...
  • jtsplumbing
  • Latest:
  • TBServices
Replies
Views
TBServices
T
J
Please please help..it seems my combi boiler which is 10 years old now, has decided not to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does anyone know where i can get the boiler manual for the old Vaillant thermo compact...
Replies
Views
I
Last Thursday morning our Valliant Ecomax vU186EH boiler just stopped working with F.21 showing...
Replies
Views
D
Friday at lunch time went out to replace a Diverter valve in a vaillant turbomax 242/1e the job...
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
C
Hi, I want to use the concept Ideal Standard toilet (specs below), the existing soil pipe comes...
Replies
Views
glenno1
G
K
HI i am a new member to this forum and have a problem with my combi boiler.When I open a hot...
Replies
Views
kenaba
K
R
Hi guys I have been asked to quote for new radiators in a very large house - 6 beds 1 main...
Replies
Views
H
Can anyone recommend a decent combi boiler c/w wall plate to allow me to route the pipework up...
Replies
Views
cascas
C
J
Hi everyone im gsr and want to get into diagnostics and be good at what i do ive done a boiler...
Replies
Views
K
Evening all, I looked @ a B Gas 330 HE boiler today with a flue deflection kit fitted. The...
Replies
Views
M
I have a old Olympic / Thorn EMI conventional gas boiler that has been working ok but over the...
Replies
Views
G
Hi, I had a prepayment gas meter fitted a couple of years ago and always kept it in credit...
Replies
Views
graann
G
A
My Ferrolli Optimax boiler packed in through lack of air pressure after I innocently went...
Replies
Views
T
I have an Alpha CB24x boiler that turns off after around 10 minutes of running hot water. The...
  • tommyg01
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
A
being in the plumbing and heating industry for 45yrs+ has never amazed me how we come across...
Replies
Views
Guest123
G
Anybody recommend a good oil meter for domestic use. Cheers.
Replies
Views
T
Hi all a little advice please.I changed a fan that was knackered and the boiler only fires and...
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
P
hi there looking for advice existing boiler cannot be moved this is not an option existing flue...
  • plumbster3456
  • Latest:
  • gasmarc
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
D
Just had a new boiler installed, apparently old one was knackered, but it wasn't actually that...
Replies
Views
3 bed house 11/12 rads, possible future loft conversion, x2 bathrooms, customer wants a combi...
Replies
Views
SShar
S
T
Hi I am upgrading an old open vent boiler to a new condensing one. Have chosen a Vaillant...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, just curious whether you guys think servicing modern high efficiency boilers is getting...
Replies
Views
J
we recently had a combi boiler installed. It comes on about 7 a.m. and goes off at 10 p.m. We...
Replies
Views
P
Are there still any boilers available for Gravity DHW pumped CH Systems? Customer very skint...
  • peteisfishing
  • Latest:
  • grahamgas
Replies
Views
grahamgas
G
M
Hi all, Last few days my Turbomax Pro has started making a grinding noise when either DHW or CH...
Replies
Views
mountainman
M
Help Needed please! Customer with a Gledhill Boilermate and Potterton Suprima. Previous plumber...
Replies
Views
B
need a bit of advise on the following. boiler in basement floor standing 4 pipe gravity hw...
  • buckley plumb
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
C
Hi all (gas engineers) Im a gas engineer, and am currently servicing numerous makes/models of...
Replies
Views
P
Just watched DIY SOS and saw that they renovated a bathroom which had a combi boiler on the...
  • PowerFlusher2
  • Latest:
  • mountainman
Replies
Views
mountainman
M
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back