Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
W
We have a Ravenheat 820 fanned combi and I noticed the other day that the water pressure was...
  • wood butcher
  • Latest:
  • wood butcher
Replies
Views
wood butcher
W
B
Hi I have an old glow worm boiler which has been regularily serviced. When fired up it is now...
  • BOB PEPLOW
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
Attached is a picture of some new plumbing. Do yoyu have to vent at the top of the 4" pipe or is...
Replies
Views
T
Hi all, hope someone can help. My soil pipe is 250mm from wall to centre of soil pipe, and going...
Replies
Views
tim d
T
T
Hi all, hope someone can help. My soil pipe is 250mm from wall to centre of soil pipe, and going...
Replies
Views
tim d
T
C
When measuring gas rate is a +5% / -10% tolerance from the manufacturers rate applicable for all...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, To anyone who is working around the west midlands area - What boilers are you dealing with...
Replies
Views
grahamgas
G
M
what is soiled utility?
Replies
Views
kay-jay
K
Hi I have a megaflow in my house and I want to install extra shower in my bathroom, what kind...
Replies
Views
We have just taken out the above boiler from a flat it heated 5 rads and a Genhill open vented...
Replies
Views
B
Looking for a bit of an idiots guide to boiler sizing and gas efficiency please... There are...
Replies
Views
S
Worcester Bosch 30CDi System Boiler with flue. Annoyingly I’ve bought the wrong boiler for my...
Replies
Views
Sowler
S
R
called today to look at a shower, triton. on maximum or any setting the shower runs tepid at...
Replies
Views
anth001
A
S
Worcester Bosch 30CDi System Boiler with flue. Annoyingly I’ve bought the wrong boiler for my...
Replies
Views
Sowler
S
C
I have searched high and low on the internet and cannot for the life of me find a copy of the...
  • capitanpugwash
  • Latest:
  • capitanpugwash
Replies
Views
capitanpugwash
C
B
Hi My daughter has just moved into her house and it has the above boiler. It keeps cutting out...
Replies
Views
S
hi all have a bigish job coming up the house is having an extension it has 2 bath rooms 3...
Replies
Views
N
I have a problem with my glow worm betacom 24c boiler. The heating and hot water works fine...
Replies
Views
C
Hi just wondered if anyone can help me. I have a warmflow boiler and it fires up then the...
Replies
Views
Any body know of a web site where I can look up the production span/ ages of boilers. I only go...
Replies
Views
A
Intermittent hot water, have to add hot water by kettle to bath in order to bathe children.
Replies
Views
Ollydc5
O
K
Morning all After flushing the float happily rises as the cistern fills but when reaches its...
Replies
Views
korpus
K
K
just wondering which order you pipe up boilers in? and if there is a reason? my own preference...
Replies
Views
H
i have voker Syntesi 35 boiler .it is in my loft have underfloor heating and towel radiator...
Replies
Views
PhilJones
P
C
Hi all I have an ancient Lincoln oil fired warm air boiler (42 years!) with a Davis Wayne...
  • clydesider
  • Latest:
  • clydesider
Replies
Views
clydesider
C
L
Do you have to be Gas Safe registered to move a gas boiler condensing waste pipe? Or can my...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
S
Hi all, hope someone can throw some light on this. I have a vokera boiler (getting on a bit...
Replies
Views
Semers
S
H
I am new to the forum and am considering installing the Ecosave 32kw gas condensing boiler...
Replies
Views
ecowarm
E
A
Glowworm back boiler Gravity hot water No room stat only way of controlling heating is the...
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
I usually fit Remeha gas boilers, but have to quote for a customer who are a bit stretched at...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back