Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
V
hi , we have had this fault with our baxi for a while now, i have had a plumber out who serviced...
  • VITALORGAN
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
P
Hi. I have a vizo 24 - I guess its about 18 months old. Never had any issues with it and always...
  • portishead
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
F
hi guys, i have one flat i rent out its got a worcester boiler my tenant is complaining that...
Replies
Views
Foxyuk
F
S
Hello I have a potterton performa 24 boiler. The problem is I have heating but no DHW The thing...
  • Sidallan
  • Latest:
  • Sidallan
Replies
Views
Sidallan
S
M
system boiler floor standing gas boiler cylinder abover boiler boiler im not used to fault...
  • MP plumb
  • Latest:
  • MP plumb
Replies
Views
MP plumb
M
Hi guys, i am after the above. I cannot seem to find them from vailliant or bosch group. Only...
Replies
Views
A
Evening all!! Got a new customer who unfortunatley had warmfront in to do the new boiler...
Replies
Views
D
i have a potterton boiler to help fix. Pilot light ignites and main burner then comes on, but...
  • dexter20120
  • Latest:
  • Hardy1
Replies
Views
Hardy1
H
Story: Currently picking up alot of Oil servicing work, the company I worked for; for two years...
Replies
Views
I recently moved into a flat which has a GlowWorm combi boiler. Everything works well and the...
Replies
Views
grahamgas
G
D
i aquired some information recently regarding boiler breakdowns stating that boiler lockout can...
Replies
Views
I've been out of the gas side of things for a while doing mostly doing contract work so now the...
  • Nostrum
  • Latest:
  • grahamgas
Replies
Views
grahamgas
G
hi all this probably sounds stupid to alot of you guys but i have not really worked on back...
  • TerryWaite
  • Latest:
  • bennygas
Replies
Views
bennygas
B
Good afternoon GSR's have a problem i need to sort, may mean me asking a few questions to get my...
Replies
Views
J
Hello I'm new to the forum and wondered if anyone could give me some first hand experience of...
  • JPBuckley
  • Latest:
  • Andrew Davis
Replies
Views
Andrew Davis
A
I think I read a similar thread on this but can't find it. glowworm combi, turn on a cold tap...
  • Simon F
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
N
Hi, just been asked to do my first floor standing, 30-35kw heat only boiler change. To replace...
  • Neddy1984
  • Latest:
  • Neddy1984
Replies
Views
Neddy1984
N
Also, this building only has a shower 6 basins and a kitchen sink. It has had a combi boiler in...
Replies
Views
just start work on a new contract , where all the plumbers have been sent home due to poor...
  • SafeGasInstall
  • Latest:
  • TBServices
Replies
Views
TBServices
T
T
hi all Just needed a bit of advice. As a newly qualified gas safe engineer is it a good idea to...
Replies
Views
ADM360
A
G
When I flush the cistern, it empties but will not fill up. When I make adjustment inside to make...
Replies
Views
R
Hi guy's I've got to partially replace a section of 3" soil pipe in a downstairs flat. It's...
Replies
Views
F
It's finally happened - my boiler just stopped working last night. I bled the radiators, topped...
  • FreezingHackney
  • Latest:
  • krafa
Replies
Views
krafa
K
my boiler has been playing up. it is a Biasi Riva Advance HE. 6 years old. About 3 times a week...
  • 1st.Choyce
  • Latest:
  • 1st.Choyce
Replies
Views
1st.Choyce
H
The existing boiler is an Ideal Excel 40,000 btu (approx 30 years old?) The controls and layout...
Replies
Views
A
Ok been having a nightmare with this old system, as i posted a week or so ago. Getting there...
  • Aqua Tech
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
D
Hi, Current situation - recently moved into property (old farm house) with: Oil fired Rayburn...
Replies
Views
ecowarm
E
Hi I am thinking of studying to get on the gas sage resister as I believe with gas safe I will...
Replies
Views
B
Hello , I live in Attleborough Norfolk and am looking for a Heating engineer to sort out the...
  • brianmacnamee
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
M
yep chums its a ferroli optimax he38 GRRR, ok the fault code is A thers a couple of things to do...
Replies
Views
mikeb59
M
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back