Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
C
I am a heating contractor/installer/employer with many years experiencenow retiring a bit from...
Replies
Views
A
Evening all, I am currently having a Bathroom fitted and had planned for the wc to go straight...
Replies
Views
T
S
Modena 22kw multifuel stove for sale with back boiler brand new unused has airwash syste and...
Replies
Views
H
Hi. have just purchased a new back to wall toilet, what is the name of the seal that fits in the...
  • handsomejackuk
  • Latest:
  • Bernie2
Replies
Views
Bernie2
B
S
Hey Guys, Came across a weird scenario today and wondering if anyone could help. Working on a 7...
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys, I have a problem with Main combi Boiler. Hot wateron first floor is not stable...
  • aa_minasian@hot
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
Anybody familiar with these ? Its a thermal store, cust firstly said problems with hot water...
Replies
Views
A
We own a Ideal Logic Combi 24. Over the last week or so, the heat has been decreasing in the...
  • Anthony 44
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
B
never seen one before?? job this morning was to change syphon and stop overflow leak for...
Replies
Views
Going to look at a problem with the above boiler tomorrow & just wanted to ask if anyone had...
  • bert large
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
Hi all. I've done something I don't do much of today. Fitted a combination boiler. I tend to...
Replies
Views
M
is this boiler ok with the use of lpg gas or do i have to get the special lpg version
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
L
Working for a firm recently and one of their guys got in a bit of a hufty with moi... Went to...
  • lambchop
  • Latest:
  • lambchop
Replies
Views
lambchop
L
B
been to this boiler today the pilot had blown out could not get it to light from the sparker...
  • buckley plumb
  • Latest:
  • bennygas
Replies
Views
bennygas
B
J
Hi, I drained our CH system yesterday to install some new rads & valves upstairs (though I...
Replies
Views
J
T
I want to fit a Saniflo mascerator onto a soil pipe. I have 2 flats with wc, shower, sinks &...
  • telico99
  • Latest:
  • Titanium Trades
Replies
Views
Titanium Trades
T
Hello guys & gals, I am quoting a floor standing boiler replacement, the heating is pumped...
  • gassafe
  • Latest:
  • John The Rad
Replies
Views
John The Rad
J
My boiler keeps 'firing up' Turning On & Off on its own , despite the programmer CH & HW being...
Replies
Views
S
Am looking for some advice please.... I have a Heatline C28 combi and yesterday stopped working...
  • Sharonr22
  • Latest:
  • Sharonr22
Replies
Views
Sharonr22
S
C
Hi, I recently carried out a service on a Baxi Boston2 RS boiler. although old, everything works...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, over from the Sparks forum (no jokes please). The isolating valve on the return is...
Replies
Views
bennygas
B
T
Fitting an external expansion vessel to my central heating pipework seems straightforward but I...
  • thecalvers
  • Latest:
  • mylesy
Replies
Views
mylesy
M
B
hi been getting my parts from local merchants but the prices are getting a bit steep - realising...
Replies
Views
Just had a customer on the phone , they want to have there non condensing boiler relocated , are...
Replies
Views
D
I have a gas boiler / hot water cylinder / f&e tank setup. Quite frequently now after the...
  • DIYPaul
  • Latest:
  • mountainman
Replies
Views
mountainman
M
M
Went to this Monday morning as the pilot wasn't staying alight. Tested the thermocouple and it...
  • Mike Jackson
  • Latest:
  • Mike Jackson
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
D
could anyone give me in their opinion the top 10 most common boilers found in the domestic...
Replies
Views
N
Hi Guy, I got call out last night to repair a Potterton Suprima 30 Boiler. Everything looked...
  • nohope
  • Latest:
  • mountainman
Replies
Views
mountainman
M
D
Hi guys, ive been in the industry for about 4 years now and ive done my fair share of boiler...
  • dylski
  • Latest:
  • Barry98
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
W
I`m looking to install a unvented in my house using a plumber. Some web sites have suggested...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back