Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
P
Hello Guys n Gals, new to the forum, just after info about electric rails which arent oil...
Replies
Views
D
Hi everyone, I got called to a job the other day, a Vokera Pro Combi 85 HE which had no heating...
  • Don Kiddick
  • Latest:
  • Don Kiddick
Replies
Views
Don Kiddick
D
M
Hi there. Can anyone help me please? My neighbour has just built a loft conversion and I...
Replies
Views
Whats the crack with boiler manufactureres selling boilers with flues as added extra or options...
Replies
Views
G
I replaced a synchro motor on a motorised valve on a system boiler some months ago as the...
  • gregg1908
  • Latest:
  • TBServices
Replies
Views
TBServices
T
Has anyone tried setting up acounts with any of the places that supply the stockists? I have...
  • southcoastboile
  • Latest:
  • mountainman
Replies
Views
mountainman
M
J
I need a plastic white d/flap toilet seat, sorta heavy style but with METAL HINGES. Its for a...
Replies
Views
mountainman
M
G
I recently changed a synchro motor on a system boiler motorised valve to cure a lack of heating...
  • gregg1908
  • Latest:
  • mountainman
Replies
Views
mountainman
M
Just been to a property today and the the boiler has 15mm gas pipe, The boiler has been recently...
Replies
Views
TBServices
T
P
Reading the various posts it is apparent that leak sealer - 1. Works only if the hole is small...
  • plumber5
  • Latest:
  • mountainman
Replies
Views
mountainman
M
I have a problem with our boiler which is a Vaillant Ecomax 28 Pro system boiler. The system is...
  • Monkey Wrench
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
T
Just joined the forums, and know next to nothing about plumbing, so hoping to get soem advice...
Replies
Views
L
I had a completely new central heating system fitted just over three years ago. It replaced an...
Replies
Views
J
What is a general rule of thumb of sizing boiler that everyone applies when commencing a quote??
Replies
Views
O
Is it possible ? Im talking when the boiler is completly dead or has been taken off the wall ...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, we've just had a back boiler removed, and a new combi installed elsewhere. The old boiler...
Replies
Views
T
P
i left my hot tap running whilst on holiday for 5 days and now my boiler will not fire up to...
Replies
Views
P
Three calls today - my toilet is leaking - help ! Asked them to look at the sides of the...
  • Pipedream
  • Latest:
  • Pipedream
Replies
Views
Pipedream
P
M
hi guys new member here!! i have a small problem,with a my baxi boiler,it as a small leak of...
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
S
Does any one know where i can get training for oil? I will get my domestic ccn1 Gas next month...
Replies
Views
D
Is it against gas regs to move and old boiler from one outside wall to another? Thanks Guys
  • Danv44444
  • Latest:
  • Danv44444
Replies
Views
Danv44444
D
L
Evening chaps, Just started pricing up a new build, its a 4 bed house. It...
  • Lincsplumber
  • Latest:
  • Bernie2
Replies
Views
Bernie2
B
P
In a situation where i need to solvent onto underground soil (brown/orange) from experiance i...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, I had a call out a few months to fix a leak on an ideal standard jasper morrison toilet...
Replies
Views
Werth
W
N
I am in the process of trying to find a new site for my boiler so I can gain a bit of space in...
Replies
Views
steveafoss
S
J
Can anyone help here..... i've had 2 boilers installed in my new build house (2 x Potterton...
  • James Rose
  • Latest:
  • TBServices
Replies
Views
TBServices
T
came across this boiler the other day, done a few of them before but never had this fault, any...
Replies
Views
D
was checking a gas valve for safety today i was wondering if this boiler didnt lockout and just...
Replies
Views
S
Now I didn't think it could be done but apparently..... Customer today had paid £3600 to have...
Replies
Views
B
Hi guys, reason Im asking this is that I will be doing this job for a friend and dont want the...
Replies
Views
T
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back