Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
R
Hello everybody, New to this forum and looking for some advice. I have a C28 combi heatline...
  • Rajdeep Singh
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
called to NO dhw unless heating is on, found flow sensor had melted internals... can someone...
  • archiedale
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
M
I have a customer who wants me to change the old WC above. He wants to use an Armitage Shanks...
Replies
Views
kay-jay
K
It is becoming more common now for boilers to be located in kitchen cupboards. I just wanted to...
Replies
Views
T
Hi Folks could you please give me some advice what Heating Controls I should fit to the...
Replies
Views
B
Hi all, I've just moved in to a house that has a worcester bosch combi boiler but also has a hot...
Replies
Views
mcniven
M
M
Hi Guys I recently had a problem with my toilet filling up v slowly. I did some research and...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
in service mode and boiler on max the flue temp goes way up to 90c all other reading are ok . i...
Replies
Views
U
Hello all. Im gas safe and i mainly do site work and maybe once every 2 weeks do private work. I...
Replies
Views
J
just starting to read this months copy that came today and was surprised to read this on page 6...
  • julesverne
  • Latest:
  • kay-jay
Replies
Views
kay-jay
K
It doesn't matter how long you have been in this job, someone will always come up with a problem...
Replies
Views
T
C
Hi folks, Got a client who wants a biomass boiler added to there property which has two plant...
Replies
Views
N
Hi, Ive just bought a flat and unfortunately I hadn't checked/requested a gase safe certificate...
  • NonoLondon
  • Latest:
  • NonoLondon
Replies
Views
NonoLondon
N
Help please - last few days water pressure to hot taps has gone right down and water pump is...
  • 408winter
  • Latest:
  • FamousVir
Replies
Views
FamousVir
F
R
I recently had my boiler changed and moved. I didn't want a new hole in an external wall so the...
Replies
Views
Dont do much installation work but usually fit worcester greenstar 30si. Have a new installation...
  • breakdown
  • Latest:
  • TBServices
Replies
Views
TBServices
T
C
Hi, trying buy to let as an option, I have a BRITONY 11.T boiler supplying bathroom and Kitchen...
  • cjtoday54
  • Latest:
  • Puddle
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
C
Hi, I've been cleaning my central heating system, and soon I will need to add inhibitor. I've...
  • camerart
  • Latest:
  • camerart
Replies
Views
camerart
C
The continuation of the never ending bathroom. It's been over a year in the planning, I did 6...
Replies
Views
morning all just popped over from the tiling forum, since friday ive been trying to replace the...
  • Andy Allen
  • Latest:
  • Guest123
Replies
Views
Guest123
G
J
Ive got no water and no central heating. the boiler keeps blowing the rcd. it turns the fan on...
  • joe-hull
  • Latest:
  • joe-hull
Replies
Views
joe-hull
J
Hello gents I've been given a choice between the Potterton FSB 30 HE OR an Ideal Mexico HE 30...
  • antdad
  • Latest:
  • jonathan2340
Replies
Views
jonathan2340
J
N
a bit over exagurated (dont sure on spelling) but i seeing alot of these sort of posts: Hi to...
Replies
Views
got a phone call today from friend of mine to price up a boiler upgrade in property that he...
Replies
Views
B
Hi folks Hmm, seem to have made matters worse! Got a new toilet from BnQ. Plumbed in fine, no...
  • benunited
  • Latest:
  • mountainman
Replies
Views
mountainman
M
T
hi all i have an old trianco oil boiler tro20/25, which i use in summer to heat kids pool did a...
  • thegoat
  • Latest:
  • Gray0689
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
M
Can anyone give me some advice. I live in Spain and have a combination boiler for central...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, I hope I've put this in the right forum.... I'm looking for some advice on makes of boiler...
  • penn2
  • Latest:
  • sthmcrinstaller
Replies
Views
sthmcrinstaller
S
M
Hi all. We have had a few issues with our boiler over a couple of years, which I'll try to keep...
  • Mark Hunter
  • Latest:
  • mountainman
Replies
Views
mountainman
M
I have got a vokera syntesi 29 that keeps tripping the RCD at the fuse board. There seemed to be...
Replies
Views
andyg0507
A
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back