Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Hi All I am interested in buying a 2 bed flat that is has a Powermax 155x boiler. It's the...
Replies
Views
lads....my mate has agreed to a new boiler as i the dhw heat ex he requires to repair his boiler...
Replies
Views
i have a job i need to price ,due to vertical issue i can not fit my favorit WB RI so have to...
Replies
Views
S
Hello I feel I know almost everything about my Grant Vortex Combi Condensing boiler ! In fact...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Can someone tell me if I need to provide a tenant with a new CP12 if I install a boiler...
Replies
Views
T
Our Vokera Linea 28 has been in our flat since we bought it (9 years ago). Just before Christmas...
Replies
Views
tjd100
T
hi all,looking for a bit of advice,we have a old central heating hot water boiler and are...
Replies
Views
B
hi guys, Ive done a couple of jobs latel and had problems fitting toilets the customer had...
  • beesley121
  • Latest:
  • Guest123
Replies
Views
Guest123
G
A
Hello, I recently woke to find my Worcester Bosch 11-35 HE Plus Combi boiler had cut off with...
  • aspiringtoDIY
  • Latest:
  • Mickyplumb
Replies
Views
Mickyplumb
M
Hey chaps, can anyone reccommend a good kit for servicing boilers. As in all the brushes and stufff
Replies
Views
A
Hi we have an old dual flush toilet which keeps filling. When you flush the loo the water...
  • achillea
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
B
Hi everyone,I have a strange problem with my boiler, it works fine for a while then stops...
  • BoBBYI986
  • Latest:
  • BoBBYI986
Replies
Views
BoBBYI986
B
Are they reasonably compatible? I had a look at a job today where a new combi system is required...
  • choco
  • Latest:
  • Mickyplumb
Replies
Views
Mickyplumb
M
M
hi all my questions are in two parts, ive got a service to do in 2 weeks time on a sat morn, im...
Replies
Views
M
What does a Built-in condensate pump for versatile drain options - up to 10m from boiler - which...
Replies
Views
mcdade
M
G
Hi, Looking for some advice as to what the following issue may be. We have a Worcester CD26i...
Replies
Views
S
Evening guys. I have an issue with my glowworm cxi30 whereby occationally when i run the cold...
  • swal87
  • Latest:
  • mountainman
Replies
Views
mountainman
M
Going back to a job on friday, got a vailantt system boiler fully pumped, but when ther boiler...
Replies
Views
B
I have agas fire with a back boiler for the central heating i had gas engineer working on the...
Replies
Views
Bernie2
B
E
Hiya All, I have registered with this site as due to searching through google etc. this site...
Replies
Views
J
Hi and help. I have a 4 B/R house with 3 showers, 1 bath, 3 heated towelrails, 3 rads and UFH...
Replies
Views
J
We currently have an oil-fired central heating system. Gas is being laid to our village in jan...
  • Jeffrey Silvers
  • Latest:
  • Bernie2
Replies
Views
Bernie2
B
J
Humming noise when hot or cold tap is turned on and I assume it is the boiler but hard to tell...
  • JohnHuson
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
D
i was called out to a boiler breakdown ( old glowaorm system boiler) and when i tried to...
Replies
Views
dylski
D
R
Having nightmare getting circulation downstairs on system, tried new pump also when I open drain...
  • ryan k
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
A
Hello, :waving:Im in need of some help please if anyone can sugest a cure, I had a new bathroom...
Replies
Views
R
I am trying to replace leaking access plug on the end of a old Osma drain within the floor space...
  • Ritchie52
  • Latest:
  • Ritchie52
Replies
Views
Ritchie52
R
G
Hi guys Im in the process of changing my heating system from an old Baxi back boiler in the...
  • gazzarose
  • Latest:
  • gazzarose
Replies
Views
gazzarose
G
What are these? Are most combi's fully modulating? Looking at possible shower valves for a...
Replies
Views
S
Hi This is going to sound really stupid.... I've bought a new build house with a Firebird...
Replies
Views
kimbo
K
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back