Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
I
Hey Guys, I have a standard hot water boiler installed, and there is a standard switch to turn...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
went to have a look at a worcester bosch 24 ri regular boiler today, turned it on, fan runs...
Replies
Views
C
Hi, Going on a holiday soon in summer, is it best to turn water off and just leave combi...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a combi boiler which has a 40kw output for central heating?
  • mfgs
  • Latest:
  • paulsanderson
Replies
Views
paulsanderson
P
B
Hello, Our toilet has a really short flush and i would like the flush to be longer so we don't...
Replies
Views
petercj
P
M
I hope the pic of the toilet will load. I have a different type of toilet which is leaking a...
Replies
Views
T
G
Goad, seen this post and thought it was the missus trying to get pregnant again. Thankfully...
  • Guest123
  • Latest:
  • Centralheatking
Replies
Views
Centralheatking
C
S
hi. I have two Potterton suprima boilers to replace. new one must be maximum 650mm high.heat...
Replies
Views
S
I mainly do installs but a good friend of mine called with the above symptoms. Any ideas as to...
Replies
Views
J
Gents (and ladies)... Can you please give us some advice? I've had two quotes from the same...
Replies
Views
Jamie K
J
P
Calling all Heating Engineers ... Which Boiler have you installed in your own home? Would you...
  • petercj
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
whats the best way to remove these hang over the rim cleaner ,i can't remove the toilet as it...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
I have a customer who has a one pipe system in steel, 15-20 radiators on it, with an old floor...
Replies
Views
D
My friends are renovating a house in France and have an old high level cast iron cistern which...
  • David Spooner
  • Latest:
  • David Spooner
Replies
Views
David Spooner
D
N
I ran out of oil and boiler is now not firing up after getting tank filled. Trying to locate a...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
Recently I've had a look at a few properties that are a bit in the sticks, some have oil boilers...
Replies
Views
F
We are installing central heating and will need an external oil boiler in the 20-28kw range...
Replies
Views
I got called out to an oil boiler today which apparently caused a chimney fire. When I got there...
Replies
Views
A customer of mine has decided he wants his external oil boiler (firebird enviromax) moved into...
Replies
Views
I went out to a job in Jan and the oil pump was playing up kept sticking so I put a new pump in...
Replies
Views
when bonding at the boiler do you just cross bond the pipes or do you need to run earth cable...
2 3
Replies
Views
this advert is in our local paper any boiler service for £29.99 + vat times are hard, as...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
J
Hi If a property has been left empty and the central heating system has been drained down and...
Replies
Views
P
Hey guys, i thought I'd try you guys as i am having no luck with the engineer fixing it. After...
  • pseudophreak
  • Latest:
  • pseudophreak
Replies
Views
pseudophreak
P
C
Hi, I'm sure a Magnaclean is a good device for keeping the central heating system clean. What...
Replies
Views
petercj
P
Hi, I am installing an additional loo downstairs that needs to be connected to an existing...
  • ksareen
  • Latest:
  • Mike Jackson
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
Hi, Another fresh problem for a monday morning My old trusty Potterton Profile 50e boiler has...
Replies
Views
B
Hi all, new to this site so thanks in advance if anyone can help us. We are looking to build a...
  • boss_cat2
  • Latest:
  • boss_cat2
Replies
Views
boss_cat2
B
C
The loo takes away the solids no problem. But more often than not does not take away the paper...
Replies
Views
J
hi i have a suprima 30l with a boiler mate the boiler lights then goes back out straight away...
Replies
Views
pobsdad
P
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back