Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
S
I have just bought a property currently consisting of five holiday flats (with the view of...
  • squizemma
  • Latest:
  • Mike Jackson
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
R
hi folks, Any help on my problem would be very gratfully accepted ! as my wife has a lawyer on...
  • rezlerken99
  • Latest:
  • rezlerken99
Replies
Views
rezlerken99
R
D
I've fitted a Biasi ActivA boiler. Everything works fine except when the hot tap is run...
Replies
Views
dleader
D
W
Guys We have an Actaris Delta G16 gas meter fitted in the rugby club When I started to read...
Replies
Views
Will_D
W
I posted a couple times about fitting a new gas boiler and would like to thank all who...
Replies
Views
I got a price for fitting a new boiler but would just like opinions on whether it's about right...
Replies
Views
Re my other post about Viessmann boilers I have now spoken to three plumbers who fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
F
i have a back boiler with a 2 port zone valve, pump, cyliner stat and 7 day digital programmer...
Replies
Views
R1CKY
R
P
can you confirm pls, that if a none condensing boiler has to be moved to another room than it...
Replies
Views
W
Hi im fitting a central heating system for a friend, i am a plumber, and i have already paid to...
  • wlinton66
  • Latest:
  • wlinton66
Replies
Views
wlinton66
W
K
So am i the only one who turns the boiler OFF when im unscrewing the screw to find the WP at the...
Replies
Views
P
moving none condensing boilercan you confirm pls, that if a none condensing boiler has to be...
Replies
Views
ptr080
P
D
Hi folks, I've always changed cable to flex before wiring into the boiler in the past. I've...
  • diamondgas
  • Latest:
  • mountainman
Replies
Views
mountainman
M
M
Hi, Looking for a toilet and some taps. Seen a couple of nice toilets in B&Q, managed to find...
Replies
Views
mcdougc
M
H
Are oil radiators any different to removing normal rads.?
  • hunterseye
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
Anybody experienced in caravan boilers? My mum has a pretty old Worcester Bosch and the pilot is...
Replies
Views
H
Just looked at an outside toilet in a really really old house, its an old black cistern, so...
  • hunterseye
  • Latest:
  • hunterseye
Replies
Views
hunterseye
H
S
Hi, hope anyone can help. Just bought a repo property and looking to get the Pro 120HE combi...
Replies
Views
C
Can anybody help with info about which Make and Model's of combis have internal filling...
  • Centralheatking
  • Latest:
  • kay-jay
Replies
Views
kay-jay
K
S
We have just had a survey done on a house which has found "some dampness affecting the boxed in...
  • Serenareyne
  • Latest:
  • Serenareyne
Replies
Views
Serenareyne
S
A
Hi guys, After turning the hot water tap off the fan keeps running for approx 2-3 mins and...
  • Asare Thagu
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
And, i gave it a service to see what the problem was and came to the conclusion it was the...
Replies
Views
K
Any1 worked on the oil rigs? Or abroad? Work is so hard to get atm and wouldnt mind 2/4/6months...
  • Koogatubac
  • Latest:
  • Koogatubac
Replies
Views
Koogatubac
K
F
Hi all, I just had a new combi boiler installed last week. The gas fitter was registered with...
Replies
Views
ADM360
A
went to a pair of blocked toilets in a basement in a four story property ,the toilets them...
Replies
Views
D
Hi Guys, Do any of you have a tips on how correctly diagnose boiler faults? Are the any good...
  • Danv44444
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
P
Hi, I have a Worcester 28CDi RSF Combi-Boiler (gas) which I have a problem with. I had a plumber...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
when removing gas fire back boiler to replace,do away with back boiler and renew with a new...
Replies
Views
Bernie2
B
Anyone know much about these boilers? Are they a reliable steady boiler , seem to have 7 year...
Replies
Views
M
Hello I am having a new boiler fitted soon, and would like to enquire about if my new boiler...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back