Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
G
I cannot get the boiler to fire up. I have followed the instructions in the manual, but they...
Replies
Views
P
I really hope someone can help. I have recently had a Baxi Bermuda (gravity hot water system)...
Replies
Views
N
we have a balanced Flue system with Fan Boiler, water isn't reaching the Boiler , Husband has...
Replies
Views
nothing
N
I
Anyone know the manufacturer of this boiler? And no bright sparks saying check the data...
  • Ivor Bates
  • Latest:
  • Ivor Bates
Replies
Views
Ivor Bates
I
M
Hi, Block of flats with vertical stack rising through the building. The toilet in each flat has...
Replies
Views
B
Hi, yesterday the walls in my utility room started making a loud noise (like next door were...
  • Barry1985
  • Latest:
  • Barry1985
Replies
Views
Barry1985
B
D
Hi Newbie here, I'm looking for some info regarding the fitting of a New Combi Boiler. We have...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
V
Hi everyone...new to this so sorry if I dont express myself correctly. My new worcester/bosch...
  • vinnythehat
  • Latest:
  • DirksPlumbing
Replies
Views
DirksPlumbing
D
D
Thought I'd posted this already, but can't find it. Apologies if I'm posting again. We had...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, I'm wondering if someone with some good fault finding experience could offer me a little...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We wish to update the heating system at our GP practice. Before I ask a qualified plumber...
Replies
Views
TBServices
T
T
I'm about to fit a combi boiler to my heating system currently fed from a HW tank.(removing the...
Replies
Views
R
any recommendations with a good warranty for an open vent boiler for 12 rad, 4 bed, one bath...
  • REDSAW
  • Latest:
  • Mike Jackson
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
R
Any regs on siting a boiler next to a kitchen sink? Any minimum distances etc required? Just...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, I'm new and having problems with my boiler and looking for some advice if I may.. The...
  • downs523
  • Latest:
  • Doodlebug
Replies
Views
Doodlebug
D
S
Hi We've got a Vessini Opaz wall hung toilet with a concealed fitting system where you go in...
Replies
Views
Was bursting for a dump today and nearest toilet was the newish 20p ones in the town, when I pay...
Replies
Views
Guest123
G
J
hi, im after a bit of help with a few things really. i passed my acs a while back (thanks for...
  • jimbob123
  • Latest:
  • Mike Jackson
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
T
Just reading through the PHAM magazine and seen an article for a new boiler manual website, it...
  • tweakyboy
  • Latest:
  • lexicon101
Replies
Views
lexicon101
L
T
How do others cut into cast iron soil stacks. I need to cut into one on Saturday to clear a...
Replies
Views
B
Got a customer who's toilet will not flush away waste on the first flush, it can take several...
Replies
Views
Bertie
B
W
Hi there, A heating engineer recently replaced a boiler at a property I own. The existing...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
C
We got a call to a caravan the other day basically when the customer used the shower it was...
Replies
Views
A customer has asked for a combi to replace an old back boiler. He would still like to keep the...
  • kozak1968
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
A
Web mater, please delete all my posts and photo. Thanks.
Replies
Views
H
Can anyone help. A recent inspection done by an qualified engineer noted that the mainly...
Replies
Views
kirkgas
K
After telling my client that they were not allowed a thermostatic douche, she has been trying to...
  • mutley racers
  • Latest:
  • aqualogic7
Replies
Views
aqualogic7
A
N
going to service an ideal minimiser ff50 tomorrow - anything on these I should be double...
  • nysk2008
  • Latest:
  • P J F PLUMBING
Replies
Views
P J F PLUMBING
P
L
Morning hope your all well. So , I was at a flat that I am doing the whole kiboodle on last...
  • lexicon101
  • Latest:
  • Doodlebug
Replies
Views
Doodlebug
D
J
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help. I moved into a house about 6 months ago now, and when one of...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back