Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
M
Hi lads, Someone asked me about this today and I was not really sure how to answer it. This...
Replies
Views
M
Am having a new fitted kitchen. I want to replace my old and struggling ravenheat combi boiler...
Replies
Views
K
Kind of gone mind blank lol My sisters new build house Downstairs close coupled toilet looses...
Replies
Views
T
Hi, 1st time using a forum so please forgive any mistakes. I have a barn with an upstairs WC and...
  • Tony Savate
  • Latest:
  • Tony Savate
Replies
Views
Tony Savate
T
A
Hi guys A friend of mine has an ideal logic plus combi boiler 30kw its approx 22 months old...
Replies
Views
W
My problem is that this flexi-connector is about 150-200mm short of the back of the pan. Is...
  • wilmslowwhite
  • Latest:
  • Guest123
Replies
Views
Guest123
G
J
I have just been working on a Biasi M90F 24s Needs a new aps. I cannot understand how the...
  • John The Rad
  • Latest:
  • John The Rad
Replies
Views
John The Rad
J
Im looking for 3 boilers to offer my fuutre customers based on price. Entry level, intermediate...
Replies
Views
W
I've got myself some brushes for cleaning out heat exchangers etc. But what I'm after are the...
  • willing2learn
  • Latest:
  • lexicon101
Replies
Views
lexicon101
L
A
Hi all, ive got a Worcester danesmoore 19/19 oil fired boiler which is leaking kerosine through...
  • alewis3351
  • Latest:
  • alewis3351
Replies
Views
alewis3351
A
J
im looking for free ariston microgenus 32he mff1 installation instructions anybody know where i...
  • johndoidge68
  • Latest:
  • kirkgas
Replies
Views
kirkgas
K
D
Hi Guys, I went to a new customers house today to install a new wc and basin. When i had...
  • Danv44444
  • Latest:
  • Danv44444
Replies
Views
Danv44444
D
D
small 2 bedroom bottom floor flat 1 double radiator in the living room and 3 singles in the...
  • derrybongo
  • Latest:
  • TBServices
Replies
Views
TBServices
T
I have recently had a Worcester Bosch 30CDi system boiler installed and am trying to estaimate...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends How are you all? I posted a while ago regarding a leaking close coupled wc. I...
Replies
Views
Will any of the above boilers supply 2 mixer showers at the same time? without making the water...
Replies
Views
I am fairly certian this would be okay to do but wanted to double check. Without having the...
Replies
Views
Hi chaps, am in need of your expertise again please. What i would really like to do is...
Replies
Views
G
Hi guys got problem, original cast iron soil stack collar joint is split. pipe appears not to be...
  • Goodwin10.
  • Latest:
  • Bernie2
Replies
Views
Bernie2
B
L
If the MFI states that a full service should be carried out if fan pressure is more than -3.2...
Replies
Views
L
J
I have recently purchased an 900 x 450 Indirect RM Copper Cylinder from Plumbfix and note it has...
  • jdstratton@btin
  • Latest:
  • jdstratton@btin
Replies
Views
jdstratton@btin
J
D
Hi, I have a Biasi boiler and the hot water only works intermitantly when the heating isn't on...
  • DANHODSON
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
B
I have an old toilet in a downstairs cloakroom and there is a bad smell when the room is left...
Replies
Views
Brewster
B
D
Hi, First post so sorry if this has been answered elsewhere. I am planning to have my...
Replies
Views
d~ave
D
C
Hello, my cistern is not refilling after each flush however there is water trickling around the...
Replies
Views
F
Boiler not lighting across the full bed! no hot water for 3 weeks
  • Funky1976
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
M
Hi everyone, I'm a spark needing some plumbing advice. I work with a tiler/bathroom fitter...
Replies
Views
M
K
Anyone know how to get onto the oil rigs? Any decent websites? Ive been in contact with some who...
Replies
Views
K
will a machanical time clock from a heatline boiler work in a main eco boiler
Replies
Views
H
Hello As title really. The boiler - a Ferroli 701 - decided yesterday not to fire after calling...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back