Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
K
Customer wants me to move the boiler on the opposite wall Not much work involved really...
  • Koogatubac
  • Latest:
  • Koogatubac
Replies
Views
Koogatubac
K
S
If installed in airing cupboard (off hallway corridor in bungalow) would the cupboard framework...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
D
Don't worry it's not what you think, I am GSR but only through my employer, I think I know the...
Replies
Views
we all get "can you service my boiler, it isnt working" i usually smile and think at least they...
Replies
Views
D
Hi folks, Just wondered how often you've checked out your own boiler and given it a a...
Replies
Views
S
I need to replace the internal boiler (keston) in my 2-bed flat. i´d be very grateful if someone...
Replies
Views
M
Good morning Had a friend call me to say his toilet is leaking. I had a look and the joint...
Replies
Views
I'm wanting to move a close coupled WC pan & cistern a couple of feet to the left of its current...
Replies
Views
G
Hi all the toilet pan trap water has nearly completely gone from the trap? Any ideas why? Only...
  • Goodwin10.
  • Latest:
  • petercj
Replies
Views
petercj
P
T
Was at a mates house this morning and he has replaced his siphon in the toilet cistern as the...
  • truemanufan
  • Latest:
  • Resolute
Replies
Views
Resolute
R
A
glowworm spacesaver 50 gc number 41-313-03? Title was meant to say anyone:49:
  • andyg0507
  • Latest:
  • glenno1
Replies
Views
glenno1
G
C
Morning, We have a thermostatic shower that runs hot, then cold and then hot again. Seems to...
  • CRAIGNEWHAM
  • Latest:
  • Mike Jackson
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
I'm looking to install a wall hung oil boiler for a customer with limited space and have been...
Replies
Views
B
My Keston boiler packed in a couple of months ago, so I've had a Valliant eco tec plus fitted...
  • Bellabella
  • Latest:
  • stratobuddy
Replies
Views
stratobuddy
S
I changed a ballcock in a combination thermal store as the expansion tank was full and...
  • MickBrown
  • Latest:
  • phpaul
Replies
Views
phpaul
P
A
Have seen lots of posts on the topic and can see its a common problem. Our boiler is continually...
  • archaeologist
  • Latest:
  • archaeologist
Replies
Views
archaeologist
A
D
Hello there, this is my first time on this forum so pleasego easy on me. I have a grant 90 v3...
Replies
Views
dw50590
D
N
Hi I had a new combi boiler installed last week (Glo Worm Flexicom 30CX) however when you put...
  • newbiehj
  • Latest:
  • newbiehj
Replies
Views
newbiehj
N
D
Please can anyone help me I have a 10 year old Worcester 28si11 boiler that until the last 3...
Replies
Views
dave35
D
N
I have just had a gloworm flexicom 30cx installed last week, however, when the heating is on I...
  • newbiehj
  • Latest:
  • newbiehj
Replies
Views
newbiehj
N
D
Hi all Our central heating system is around 15 years and we feel its a good time to have it...
Replies
Views
D
P
My combi boiler comes on when I use the cold tap in the kitchen. I can use any other cold water...
  • pwoodsie
  • Latest:
  • pwoodsie
Replies
Views
pwoodsie
P
Hi have had a couple in late 50's/60's ask me today about if they had central heating installed...
  • Thoggy
  • Latest:
  • smtplumbing
Replies
Views
smtplumbing
S
T
Hi , first post so be gentle need to replace boiler mate 2000 , advice on what to replace it...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
L
my boiler leaked a little bit of water when i had the heating on (its not cold weather, but i...
Replies
Views
B
My boiler is getting no power to the unit. All seems to be functioning with the timer box and...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
B
My Boiler is currently not working. The trouble seems to be that there is no power getting to...
  • Boilerbust
  • Latest:
  • Boilerbust
Replies
Views
Boilerbust
B
Im a big fan of vaillant boilers and in my opinion they are the best on the market but they are...
  • southcoastboile
  • Latest:
  • smtplumbing
Replies
Views
smtplumbing
S
G
Hi, can anyone help me identify this side entry toilet valve system. I have a constant...
  • Glenn1976
  • Latest:
  • Glenn1976
Replies
Views
Glenn1976
G
Looked at a job on saturday which is to fit 2 new ensuites and refit 1 bathroom, they have a...
  • Destroyer2813
  • Latest:
  • Mike Jackson
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back