Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Can you get them? A customer wants to replace an old floor-standing Ideal Mexico boiler that's...
Replies
Views
M
i want to change the syphon on my toilet. At the same time i want to do away with the overflow...
Replies
Views
Guest123
G
S
I’m new to boilers so welcome any advice please. Narrowed down to Worcester combi 37cdi or new...
Replies
Views
Smithy89
S
N
.so after a large delay, I've gotten around to replacing the connection into the stack (push fit...
Replies
Views
Nige1B
N
Hi guys, hope some bright person on here can shed some light on the cause of this problem. I did...
Replies
Views
D
Hi was just a an oil boiler with RDB burner it has some grey smoke coming from the flue, co 9...
Replies
Views
Hi guys just had a email from CIPHE saying you can now have free access to over 8000 boiler...
  • jtsplumbing
  • Latest:
  • Koogatubac
Replies
Views
Koogatubac
K
N
Hello there, I've woke up this morning to water on the bathroom floor. My Serel toilet appears...
Replies
Views
Noodles
N
B
hi guys, Ive done a couple of jobs latel and had problems fitting toilets the customer had...
Replies
Views
AaronC
A
E
The pressure is currently showing at 2 bar - is it OK to run it at this pressure, and if not how...
Replies
Views
Eriskay
E
S
I have a Valiant boiler, a wall hung thing. There's a copper pipe sticking through the wall...
Replies
Views
StephenH
S
S
Morning gents... just a quick bit of advice sort. when the boiler is on and has reached...
  • spanners1967
  • Latest:
  • Chrissy1966
Replies
Views
Chrissy1966
C
N
Hi all, hope you can help! I'm updating my bathroom and having broken through a wall that I'm...
Replies
Views
Nige1B
N
M
Hi, I wonder if anybody could help me please, My Worcester 28 SI II will cut out after filling...
  • mindiawl
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
Just been emailed by this company. Does anyone know anything about them?
Replies
Views
Hi Been put in a tricky situation today. I had ordered a bolier for a customer from a supplier...
Replies
Views
A
Hello, Looking for information, as regards a program for Buderus gb162's - software and scart...
Replies
Views
anth001
A
M
Hi all, New to this and looking for opinions / advice. I'm in need of a new boiler, which...
Replies
Views
phpaul
P
P
I have a 3 storey townhouse and have a Vaillant Ecotech Plus 837 located on the ground floor...
  • Philipjames74
  • Latest:
  • Philipjames74
Replies
Views
Philipjames74
P
J
Been to 2 radiator jobs this week and both were Vaillant boilers, both customers requested that...
Replies
Views
glenno1
G
R
I was at a customer house tonite . The above boiler was givng a slow single light fault code on...
Replies
Views
S
Does any body on here fit alpha boilers the merchant I use is trying to push them as they r...
Replies
Views
did the typical U value calculations to work out ideal boiler size, figure came out little...
Replies
Views
B
went on holiday to relatives and for letting us stop in caravan i volunteered to fit a gravity...
  • buckley plumb
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
R
Hi chaps, I am quoting on Monday 9th (tomorrow) for a house re-furb to include new CH, in SE...
  • Rodolphe
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
S
Hi Guys, I would greatly appreciate somehelp in locating a modern close coupled toilet pan which...
  • Sullivan
  • Latest:
  • Sullivan
Replies
Views
Sullivan
S
J
Hi all, wonder someone can help. The pressure bar on my boiler keep dropping. I've managed to...
Replies
Views
C
My boilers been working ok but from nowhere the flame failure warning light as come on and the...
  • corns87
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
M
And I've nipped home to get the camera so I can get some pictures for the report. I'll also be...
  • Mike Jackson
  • Latest:
  • Mike Jackson
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
S
Hi, Looking to get some sort of power flush as any one used one of these CALMAG Combi Boiler...
  • steveafoss
  • Latest:
  • steveafoss
Replies
Views
steveafoss
S
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back