Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
W
Hi all, Doing a bit of restoration work. I am in the process of replacing the entire toilet...
Replies
Views
R
I'm just about to have a new combi boiler installed to replace a traditional boiler, we are also...
Replies
Views
M
Hi Gents, A quick question to which I can't find the answer in any of my reference books or...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
I
To install Buderus GB162, low loss header, complete new flue kit, fitting condense pump...
  • Ivor Bates
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
P
Hi, I have just installed a new toilet but it appears to have a very small leak from the base...
Replies
Views
D
sound lads, i was just wondering if any of use out there have been on any boiler breakdown...
Replies
Views
dylski
D
R
whats the best of the above for price, warranty out at the moment. and where to buy at best...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
N
I want to have a heat only boiler installed but first need some basic info. Its between a...
Replies
Views
D
Hi guys, can anyone please clear this up for me? I am looking to install a boiler in a cupboard...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm hoping someone here can help me as I'm getting nowhere with British Gas on this matter...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
B
Hi, Just been told that our oil feed safety valve should legally be fitted externally. This...
Replies
Views
L
We have installed a toilet with an internal overflow system in the cistern, however the water...
  • librarian
  • Latest:
  • martinharry
Replies
Views
martinharry
M
Just trying to find out what is the reason that you cant use plastic with a oil boiler system...
  • Destroyer2813
  • Latest:
  • blakeecotec
Replies
Views
blakeecotec
B
Hi Everyone ,been lurking on the site for a while and thought I would ask advice on a Install i...
  • domtheplumb
  • Latest:
  • blakeecotec
Replies
Views
blakeecotec
B
A
Hi Guys, Im at wits end with my boiler and need some assistance/advice on next steps. I have a...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all, I'm new here but trying to solve an issue with our Ravenheat boiler. It's an RSF 820/20...
Replies
Views
S
Hello, hoping someone might be able to shed some light on our issue. I have a Combi Boiler -...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends Just fixed my toilet with a new inlet valve, simple but I had to take the cistern...
Replies
Views
Hi I need to repair my toilet pan, it is secured by a screw and washer to the floor through a...
Replies
Views
With quite a few of the boiler manufacturers offering the option of a plug in sensor to activate...
Replies
Views
J
Any ideas where I can obtain reg's for back boilers heating water. i.e. safety precautions etc.
Replies
Views
New web site for worcester spares going back 15 years, www.worcesterspareacatalogue.co.uk in...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, can someone help me please, I have baxi combi boiler (approx 6 years old). The heating/HW...
Replies
Views
M
I have had many requests to provide annual boiler insurance. I have even seen it suggested in...
Replies
Views
H
We're having problems with our Baxi system boiler. When both the heating and hot water turn off...
Replies
Views
K
Hi I am planning on putting in a new bathroom. At the moment I have a seperate bathroom with a...
Replies
Views
dave1
D
J
Hi all, I need 2 things 1. toilet to clay soil fitting (I think the internal bore of soil is...
Replies
Views
jase158
J
A
Hi folks. I've just popped over from the electricians forum where i normally live, to ask if...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
N
Hi, I'm new to boiler repairs and breakdowns etc, always stuck to fitting gas work and left...
Replies
Views
ndsmith
N
Hi all, I've 2 questions: 1. My boiler is potterton profile 50e. At the moment the boiler is...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back