Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
T
i have a soil stack pipe which comes down through my consevatory roof which we have never been...
Replies
Views
B
Hi, The title kinda says it all. Ideally in the west mids / dudley area. for full details pls...
  • Biscuit Baron
  • Latest:
  • Barry98
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
Hi all, Been on tools 7 years but mainly installs and gen plumbing. Now with maintenance...
Replies
Views
B
Hi all my friend has got a old boiler called An Ababgas 50 wall mounted boiler an seems to be...
Replies
Views
T
Hi guys had an email today from a Co calld My Boiler Service .Com offering service leads, they...
  • jtsplumbing
  • Latest:
  • Ray Stafford
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
S
Hi Everyone, I'm new to this technology so please be patient , I am looking for information on...
  • Shane@hhe
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
A
Hello, Could someone please explain what is meant by the boiler KW input and how it is...
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys Ideal isar boiler has conked out pcb fault which has been replaced previously rather...
Replies
Views
ash121
A
Why do (i included) go to a merchant for a boiler. What would be the response from a...
Replies
Views
N
Hi, I have a 21 yr old Stanley Superstar 60 SF range cooker that was converted to run off...
  • nande2000uk
  • Latest:
  • nande2000uk
Replies
Views
nande2000uk
N
C
I have a potterton promax he, finding that when its on, getting fumes, its not gas smell, i have...
  • crazydiamond
  • Latest:
  • heatpumps
Replies
Views
heatpumps
H
J
Hi - I am hoping someone can help with this problem I have with my boiler before I spend even...
Replies
Views
Went to a house today with an old vaillant ecomax in it, never seen one before. It's not the...
Replies
Views
G
I've been asked to commission an oil boiler that some ones installed, from what I can gather it...
  • Gmaservices
  • Latest:
  • Gmaservices
Replies
Views
Gmaservices
G
D
Chaps/Chapess's Going out to service a boiler for a friend next week. He's only moved into the...
Replies
Views
T
Hi guys. I've a grants vortex oil condensing boiler installed. The burner is a riello RDB. The...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Green Deal Registration opens soonThe Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC) is due to...
Replies
Views
S
Hi guys, im currently instaling a bathroom in a very old house as you could imagine nothing is...
Replies
Views
L
I wanted to know “how do I increase water level in the toilet bowl/pan when in idle position (ie...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
P
Hello, I have an annoying problem with a back boiler and struggling to get to the bottom of it...
  • paulcantfixit
  • Latest:
  • paulcantfixit
Replies
Views
paulcantfixit
P
D
hey all, ive been in IT now since i left school. getting fed up with it :P given modern...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
Hi all! I've a Baxi system boiler feeding my DHW and CH. It's a sealed system. two channel...
Replies
Views
U
Hello, I moved home a month ago I'm going to replace upstairs radiators. I've got a glowworm...
Replies
Views
A
Looking for someone to service and maintain my folks Worcester Bosch utility boiler, near...
  • WHPES
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
P
How critical is fiiting the right 'manual specified' nozzle on an oil burner? Does the last...
Replies
Views
D
I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 35 CDi and came home to find it off. If I press the on button...
Replies
Views
L
My Mother in law had her gas boiler serviced last week and just before the engineer left he said...
Replies
Views
Doodlebug
D
J
Is it necessary to change Tiger Loop Hoses annually the same as standard hoses are suposed to be?
Replies
Views
J
From what I've been told Boulter Boilers have been taken over by Worcester Bosch, what would the...
Replies
Views
B
Anyone doing any full Boiler Installation in the Lancashire area between now and Nov. If you...
Replies
Views
brooks73
B
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back