Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
thats the phone call i've just had, where do you stand on this,the customer has done all the...
Replies
Views
M
seriously, what a twot. even now he is still arguing his point. fair does he says he aint gonna...
  • migoplumber
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
Hey does anyone know where i can find a manual for a gloworm 45/60 floorstanding boiler?
Replies
Views
W
Hi, I am new to the forum hope someone on here can help. My next door neighbour's boiler has...
Replies
Views
K
Hi all, This is my first post here so bare with me! I moved into a new Crest Nicholson house...
Replies
Views
L
i was in apartment today checking a damaged flue on a back boiler for a friend, its in bad...
  • luckydub
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
2 3
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
J
What is the best way of removing 2" of water from an oil storage tank, without draining 500...
  • jackplumb
  • Latest:
  • Bunker
Replies
Views
Bunker
B
D
Hi all, I'm looking for a gas safe heating engineer to replace the boiler in my Son's three bed...
  • Dennis
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
Hiya, I have an Ideal Classic FF230 system boiler which has started making noises that it...
Replies
Views
T
Hi, I am new to this forum and was looking for a little bit of advice. I have a Worcester...
Replies
Views
M
As per title, really - job has been referred to me by a mate, I am already committed elsewhere...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
D
Got a job to go and check out, it's a system boiler and its only getting the radiators luke...
  • DTG plumbing
  • Latest:
  • DTG plumbing
Replies
Views
DTG plumbing
D
B
Hi, I would be grateful for any help or advice anyone can give me! I have a Potterton Puma 100e...
Replies
Views
C
Hi, I am currently planning a kitchen lay out, which may involve replacing a combi boiler to a...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
K
Dont know if this has been discussed, maybe ive missed it. Does any of you guys have boiler...
  • Koogatubac
  • Latest:
  • Koogatubac
Replies
Views
Koogatubac
K
N
Evening all, I went to a Worcester Bosch course the other day on Juniors and SIs. I was told...
Replies
Views
B
Good Evening I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar Boiler. Been working fine all summer heating...
  • brenborg
  • Latest:
  • skippy
Replies
Views
skippy
S
K
I have a ground floor flat with a combi boiler in a cupboard in a rear bedroom ventilated to an...
  • Kane
  • Latest:
  • DirksPlumbing
Replies
Views
DirksPlumbing
D
Hi All I have a customer who has a ideal mexico rs125 which is quite old hes asked me to...
Replies
Views
P
Hi all Apologies as I am a newly registered member. I have a question for all the experts on...
  • Plumber123
  • Latest:
  • skippy
Replies
Views
skippy
S
I have a basin a toilet to install into a large old cupboard that now houses the boiler. The...
Replies
Views
Hello to everyone, Could anyone PLEASE tell me what is the standard charge for doing a service...
  • topdog
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
In a similar vein to the other thread, what is the oldest date stamp you have seen on a oil hose...
  • Roger Welton
  • Latest:
  • keltoyboy
Replies
Views
keltoyboy
K
P
went to price a boiler swap up today nice and straight forward only problem being the flue in...
Replies
Views
R
Hi all, Recently there has been water seeping out from underneath my toilet base, I've googled...
  • Ryan Rowland
  • Latest:
  • glenno1
Replies
Views
glenno1
G
A
Can any give me some technical advice on pipe sizing for two 100kw (Worcesters) gas boilers they...
Replies
Views
L
How often should these be changed? On worcesters they say the hoses should be changed every year...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, I looking for some help please. My boiler stopped working a couple of days ago. There's L N...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, I'm an experienced gas engineer and have one customer who would like me to look after...
Replies
Views
B
Hi There, I have a central heating/boiler question that hopefully some of the experts /...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back