Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
J
I have recently bought a new stratfor eco boiler he stove BK127 and my local central heating...
Replies
Views
jogaz
J
S
Having trouble with my Worcester Bosch 28i Junior. Got up yesterday and the red warning light...
Replies
Views
T
Hi Im going crazy over my Ariston Mircogenus 24 boiler (6 years old). Its not heating water...
  • treefan
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
A
if you change a gas boiler combi 4 combi do you have to drain down the heating side or just...
Replies
Views
P
Hi. I have a baxi solo boiler that fires up each day heating our water and radiators. However...
  • plumberwull
  • Latest:
  • neily01
Replies
Views
neily01
N
V
hi I have an ideal logic combi 30 boiler thats showing F1 error i believe this is the water...
  • Vonnie
  • Latest:
  • bodypiercedmale
Replies
Views
bodypiercedmale
B
Hello, just wondered if anyone has any recomendations. I am doing a quote for a new boiler...
  • southcoastboile
  • Latest:
  • TBServices
Replies
Views
TBServices
T
F
Hi everyone, New on here. I have been without hot water now for 3 weeks can't seem to get...
  • Funky1976
  • Latest:
  • ianscott9
Replies
Views
ianscott9
I
D
Chaps, I have a customer who's just bought a house and inherited a pretty shabby oil...
Replies
Views
V
Does anyone have any advice on an oil fired system that really stinks out my back hall?? I'm...
Replies
Views
S
Evening all, I have a Biasi Riva M90D 24S which has been losing pressure pretty rapidly. I...
Replies
Views
D
I have a toilet cistern with a standard style plastic valve and float, that tends to howl and...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
Hi all, Well, I've come across a toilet that hasn't been playing the plumbing game this...
Replies
Views
In boiler recommendations Ravenheat doesn't appear and is even indicated as to avoid. My...
Replies
Views
neily01
N
K
Hi Currently I have an oil fired open vented heating and hot water system with 2 water tanks...
  • Kwisatz78
  • Latest:
  • Kwisatz78
Replies
Views
Kwisatz78
K
H
Was asked by one of my customers to sort this rather stinky problem of a leaking inspection...
Replies
Views
E
Hello hope someome can offer advice with this boiler im pulling my hair out. The symptoms are...
  • eraser2002
  • Latest:
  • eraser2002
Replies
Views
eraser2002
E
Hi guys, never come across this before, wondered if any of you have any knowledge of it. Il...
Replies
Views
R
i have been asked to service and maintain an ideal standard vanguard is 606 floor standing gas...
  • redt4
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
P
Just getting some quotes for a new combi boiler to replace a small Baxi and I have been...
Replies
Views
ppuch1
P
S
I am fitting in a worcester camray oil fired system utility boiler. I am doing the pipework as...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
P
Hi guys i have a main boile blowing out after about a minute, checked the fan, pressure switch...
  • Petefinny
  • Latest:
  • Mike Jackson
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
R
HI all found this forum while searching for my options with boilers, seems like a great place to...
Replies
Views
robdav99
R
B
does anyone have a form of data sheet for the requirement when leaving the back boiler in situ ...
Replies
Views
J
Having problems with Johnson & Starley Reno 30C boiler. The LCD is flashing 'E 5' or it could...
Replies
Views
chingus
C
C
Hi, I am a gas engineer seeking advice. Boiler: British Gas 330 Heat Only Symptoms: Turn...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
P
Hi could anyone give advice on this problem... my push button toilet will not flush, I took...
Replies
Views
paul_c
P
C
Hi I have just bought a house with a stove back boiler. After lighting it up and turning on...
Replies
Views
P
I was wondering if there is anyone who knows there way around the heatline vizo 24 boilers? Our...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, Can anyone help me, my Vailant Ecotec 428 condensed Boiler works fine for central heating...
  • Johnamlani
  • Latest:
  • Johnamlani
Replies
Views
Johnamlani
J
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back