Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
What boiler courses do you recommend, i.e. WB etc. I see worcester do distance courses and sales...
Replies
Views
B
dont know if just me but i am getting fed up with the calls where you go and look at a boiler...
Replies
Views
T
Hi Im going crazy over my Ariston Mircogenus 24 boiler (6 years old). Its not heating water...
Replies
Views
V
G
Good morning gentlemen. I have a Saunier Duval boiler with lock out problems. It has 3...
  • gtmspyder
  • Latest:
  • andyg0507
Replies
Views
andyg0507
A
M
Does anybody know what are the requirements for me to offer customers boiler service contract...
  • michaeljcliff76
  • Latest:
  • so-solar
Replies
Views
so-solar
S
Hi all, First post here just looking for help or a link to setting up an oil fired condensing...
Replies
Views
Has anyone on got a good mail order spares firm they can recommend? I'm trying to get them a bit...
  • Leo21
  • Latest:
  • julesverne
Replies
Views
julesverne
J
R
i am constantly attending these boilers and have discovered that the micro switch is a common...
Replies
Views
S
im working on a glow.worm betacom 24 combi boiler GC No-47019.08,the radiators in the property...
  • Sudds01
  • Latest:
  • Toxic Calpol
Replies
Views
Toxic Calpol
T
D
Hi, Found the forum via google, and hope someone can help :) Ive got an Oil Heatslave 20/25...
Replies
Views
D
This was sposed to go in hall of shame, mabee admin can change?
  • southcoastboile
  • Latest:
  • Mr Doberman
Replies
Views
Mr Doberman
M
P
Hi I have a Myson midas "B" boiler. Does any one know much about these not many peple seem to...
  • pummer67
  • Latest:
  • pummer67
Replies
Views
pummer67
P
M
I gave a very short answer, the second word being "Off!" The problem I was called out to look...
Replies
Views
How long if at all do manufacturers have to produce spare parts for boilers? Just asking as...
Replies
Views
A
I am not a plumber, and I really need some advice. I have Worcester Bosch Greenstar 24i junior...
Replies
Views
N
I have a eurocal oil fired combi boiler, it fires up, heats the radiators and hot water, but...
  • neepielantern
  • Latest:
  • lance
Replies
Views
lance
L
What are the approx running costs against a natural gas combi band A, any ideas?
Replies
Views
ManchesterGas
M
J
Is the KW heat input or output? Just going through my portfolio and looking at the meter...
Replies
Views
There's a poorly one I've got to fix at a house I'm doing some other work at. Its a BG532i ...
Replies
Views
The boiler efficiency rating as to be 90% and above, so not necessarily it has to be a...
Replies
Views
Have had a lot of this over the last few years. Usually caused by the delivery companies...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, does anyone know if there is data available to find out areas which are on oil in Sussex?
  • Scrambleguy
  • Latest:
  • Scrambleguy
Replies
Views
Scrambleguy
S
J
Hi I visited a customer this morning. They have just bought the house and have noticed that the...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
T
Hi Hope someone can help! The flat below me has a boiler flue near to my living room window...
2 3
Replies
Views
Anyone come across this? Fortunately their boiler was conventional flued and able to run on...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
B
Hi, Before I start I will say I am completly clueless on boilers and central heating! On...
Replies
Views
M
I am having gas flue inspection hatches installed in my flat in SE London. During installation...
Replies
Views
mhusen
M
D
Hi Guys, I got called to look at the above boiler last week because the boiler would not stay...
Replies
Views
V
D
Hi Guys, I got called to look at the above boiler last week because the boiler would not stay...
Replies
Views
V
B
Please advise. We have an Ideal HE18 boiler which is only 3years old. The issue we have is the...
  • Benjamin's
  • Latest:
  • Benjamin's
Replies
Views
Benjamin's
B
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back