Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
R
Hi, Can anyone help. I have a Saunier Duval Thema F23E combination boiler whichis about 10 years...
  • Raiderhammer
  • Latest:
  • Raiderhammer
Replies
Views
Raiderhammer
R
E
i drained down some of the system from the downstairs rad drain off valve to remove the upstairs...
  • eddiem1560
  • Latest:
  • Doodlebug
Replies
Views
Doodlebug
D
S
Hi All, ive just aquired a coalbrookdale severn with a back boiler there are 4 outlets at the...
  • spycatcher
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
has anyone got any experience of working on an i.c.i solar 2000 combi, its got a problem with...
Replies
Views
L
Hi I hope someone can help one with this one. At this moment of time my boiler is not playing...
Replies
Views
M
Good day I have just joined this forum. I have a small cottage in Wales. There is no gas...
  • Mark Duffy
  • Latest:
  • b.lynch plum
Replies
Views
b.lynch plum
B
E
Hi, I have started to become concerned that the boiler I had installed in February is...
Replies
Views
D
hi lads just wondering what would be the best vac for clean oil boiler as the one i have is knacker
  • digger18
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
G
Iam generally new to the trade and work as a service engineer. My Question is related to Telegan...
  • Gunner Plumber
  • Latest:
  • Paulplumb
Replies
Views
Paulplumb
P
M
hi all, hope your all well.... not been on here a while. i have a job where the new boiler...
Replies
Views
P
Hi all I have recently been asked to carry out some refurbishments to 120 fan coil units with...
Replies
Views
on31ll
O
P
just in the process of buying a house (due to move in new year) the customer has just told the...
Replies
Views
petercj
P
I
I have a good set of brushes and cleaning tools for boiler heat exchangers but recently came...
Replies
Views
P
Got a call today about the above not filling up via filling loop. My mate has removing the...
Replies
Views
R
S
Hi all - can anyone offer repair advice for leaking toilet float valve? It appears that despite...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, I have a Baxi Bermuda boiler which is giving me cause for concern at the moment. Just...
Replies
Views
About time this 35 year old bit of junk went to the scrapheap; but anyone know where the...
Replies
Views
Has anyone come across a boiler badged by BG which they called British Gas C1? I believe its a...
  • Backboiler
  • Latest:
  • Doodlebug
Replies
Views
Doodlebug
D
I
Hey all, We are with EON central heating care and a few days ago our boiler recieved their...
Replies
Views
ivrytwr3
I
Y
Hi guys, just replacing a dual flush push button siphon, as the seal on the previous one was...
  • YoungPlumb
  • Latest:
  • YoungPlumb
Replies
Views
YoungPlumb
Y
P
CH but no HW Fault code Hb or H6? Fault not registered in manual. Can any one help.
Replies
Views
PARTS11
P
A
Hi Guys First post for Newbie to forum, heard these boilers not very good customer wrang me up...
Replies
Views
Baxiboy
B
Hi chaps, Have a bathroom job to do sometime in near future - that in itself should be...
Replies
Views
D
Vaillant ecoTEC pro 28 combination boiler - anyone know how I refill the boiler? Problem occured...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
S
Came across this, I cant believe what they're claiming. A full clean of boiler parts and a...
  • splinterdream
  • Latest:
  • REDSAW
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
D
hi i moved ito a house that has oil central heating and an open coal fire with a back boiler...
  • dangermoose
  • Latest:
  • dangermoose
Replies
Views
dangermoose
D
P
Hi guys, new here, just saying hi and got the old favourite question, which boiler type and...
Replies
Views
Pb Lead
P
O
Toilet seats these days are rubbish ! It seems more regular now that people ring to get their...
Replies
Views
anybody heard of a lamborhini boiler? or know anything about them? ar they any good?? quoted...
  • CXR100
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
A
Hi, I need some unbiased advice from professionals regarding the replacement of my central...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back