Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
hi ive a problem with my oil combi boiler,ive had three electrians out and two plumbers,who...
Replies
Views
J
I have a vokera excell 80sp boiler. I get hot water and heating fine just as expected. I have...
Replies
Views
S
Boiler noise like vibrating/buzzing Gloworm Combi Ultracom 38cxl?Combi boiler works ok but after...
  • silvertabbies
  • Latest:
  • silvertabbies
Replies
Views
silvertabbies
S
B
A couple of weeks ago my boiler 'Locked out' (Its a Firebird combi oil). I thought the oil had...
  • BiGAL76
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
C
Hi. Advice needed I have to change/clean the filter coming from my oil tank. It does not have...
  • crisdinkmo
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
C
We have a Wamsler solid fuel central heating boiler (only source of heat for the central heating...
Replies
Views
P
Hi i have got a problem with a Halstead Boiler Ace High. Had problem with old PCB it burnt...
  • Paul f
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
B
Hi all , a relative phoned tonight with a heating question as i was in the game a few year back...
  • billybongo
  • Latest:
  • billybongo
Replies
Views
billybongo
B
G
Hi, Hope somebody can help me! I am looking for an elongated toilet seat. Measures 18.5"...
  • gmuscat
  • Latest:
  • Graham Aldred
Replies
Views
Graham Aldred
G
J
Hi, I have a Bosch combi boiler that has been fitted in the loft with a vertical flue through...
Replies
Views
D
I have an elderly female customer who is in the middle of a house restoration. She is intending...
Replies
Views
prince2123
P
F
Hi guys, This is my first post and I'm only recently qualified so... A customer called me to...
  • FrankHarrington
  • Latest:
  • FrankHarrington
Replies
Views
FrankHarrington
F
H
Hi! I was hoping someone may be able to offer me some advice! The pressure gauge on my alpha he...
Replies
Views
H
D
I've downloaded information of boilers with asbestos in them, what I would like to know is how...
  • dave1
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
A
my toilet makes a rather loud noise only sometimes when it is flushed?could it be the diaphragm...
Replies
Views
Has anyone changed an immersion heater on a Gledhill Pulsacoil 2000 ? It's a thermal store unit...
Replies
Views
M
Hey I have fitted many close coupled toilets and have no problem with these. Can any one offer...
Replies
Views
Skelly87
S
Just found this PDF – September 2011 Test Lab by "Which?" mag – “The most Reliable Boilers”...
Replies
Views
Got a call to flood test drain and air test svp's on finished 2 storey extention. Apparently...
Replies
Views
Morning guys & girls Had a call yesterday from a mate, saying he is having a new kitchen &...
  • fubar1000
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Q
Hi I am not a plumber so just after some guidance with my Vokera boiler, basically every now &...
  • Quilters
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
W
Hi all, firstly I know this has probably been covered several times elsewhere but I haven't seen...
Replies
Views
TBServices
T
S
I have a Baxi back boiler which incorporates a Baxi Bermuda Gas fire. The gas fire is faulty but...
Replies
Views
J
Hi, We've had problems for the past year with hot water from combi boiler (Maxim) - gets hot...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
R
he peeps, saw on a web site some time ago a toilet cistern lid that was a wash basin. it acted...
Replies
Views
Guest123
G
I have just received a call from a customer who said she want's a boiler service, and that her...
Replies
Views
W
HI All wondering if anyone can help with the following Q's I've an Open Vent Central Heating...
Replies
Views
P
Hello im looking for a place to to by a horse shoe clamp to put around this.Its a ProCombi...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
What's everyone fitting at the moment?
Replies
Views
O
boiler cut out after firing up ok. showed fault 1. did as instructed in manual. boiler fires for...
Replies
Views
older p
O
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back