Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
C
Hi I am a new member and new home owner who bought from a shoddy developer in West berks! The...
  • coldshower
  • Latest:
  • Skelly87
Replies
Views
Skelly87
S
C
Good evening, I need advice on a ferroli optimax 25 OV 2v boiler. How long does it typically...
Replies
Views
D
Good Morning one and all, I am after a bit of advice regarding my parents Vokera boiler...
  • Dan the plumber
  • Latest:
  • Dan the plumber
Replies
Views
Dan the plumber
D
D
Hello all. Why is it that all the soil bosses I fit leak? I cut a 57mm hole in the stack clean...
Replies
Views
G
Hello all, The house builder on installed single rads in most of the rooms on our...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
R
Can anyone help identify these charred remains found in the bottom (on the floor) of an old...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
T
Hi I was not getting any hot water and now I have changed the two elements. I now get some hot...
Replies
Views
theone
T
T
Hello everyone, hoping someone can help me? I have a glow worm 24cxi combo boiler. I recently...
Replies
Views
Tommyg
T
T
Hi I was not getting any hot water and now I have changed the two elements. I now get some hot...
Replies
Views
C
My mate has just moved in to a new property and has a oil boiler, i am gas safe and hold all the...
Replies
Views
chelsea
C
A
I have a Boulter Camray 5 oil fired combi boiler. Every 48 hours or so it trips then restarts...
Replies
Views
Hi there I'm new in here so take it easy on me. Costumer want to install new electric boiler on...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
F
Hi all, I currently have a chaffoteaux boiler (not sure of the exact model) that is about 10...
  • fredsmith
  • Latest:
  • hessyboy
Replies
Views
hessyboy
H
J
Hi, brand new to the forum. This is literally my first week in business being self employed and...
Replies
Views
just a quick question is there any reset buttons on a gerkos new gem oil boiler its my sisters...
  • stevetheplumber
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
A
We had a new boiler, pipework and radiators (x15) installed this summer (mid Aug) - a Worcester...
Replies
Views
W
Right guys working on a heatline c 24 combi boiler and on the central heating boiler rises to...
  • Waterworks
  • Latest:
  • Waterworks
Replies
Views
Waterworks
W
I have got a few boilers to fit on a new build project coming up and apparently as it is under...
Replies
Views
D
Hi Guys, Have any of you fitted gas fires after removing a back boiler. Im not quite sure...
Replies
Views
T
N
hi, wondered if anybody can throw any light on this as my plumber cannot, he has just fitted a...
Replies
Views
H
Hi Folks I am looking for some advice and hope someone can help. I have just bought a property...
Replies
Views
H150GTT
H
S
MYSTERY BOILER PROBLEM PLS HELP!!? hello i live in a privated rented house. For the last 6...
  • smcmorrow
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
A
Afternoon all. I am looking at changing the way I work and am looking at moving over from...
Replies
Views
P
We use two types of oils motor oil and food oil. in motor oil chemicals are mixed. Which are...
  • preeti222
  • Latest:
  • preeti222
Replies
Views
preeti222
P
Got a customer hes not sure which he wants any one any prefrances and which is cheaper to run?
Replies
Views
S
Hello all, I am looking to replace my 12 year old SIME Friendly combi boiler. I have had 3...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
F
Can someone pls assit me with an information. I did a service on a potterton promax 28he and...
  • frakaka
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
A
Does building regs allow me to run the soil pipe from a 1st floor wc under the floor ie between...
Replies
Views
S
Hello again. I posted back in Oct post 370281 - This gives a basic layout of our system. (Won't...
  • shamstar
  • Latest:
  • TBServices
Replies
Views
TBServices
T
Was in work today when a sparks came upto me and started going on about a heating issue on his...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back