Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
S
Hello all. I am renovating my house very shortly and would like to fit a large Wood burner...
  • scruffders
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
Hi I'm wondering if someone can help me, I have a Glow worm spacesaver 60 boiler it provides hot...
Replies
Views
Sonnagh
S
R
Besides the Baxi Solo HE? Brother in law popped round earlier to say his Glow Worm Micron 40ff...
  • R1CKY
  • Latest:
  • Mike Jackson
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
N
Hello all,I am new here but wanted to ask for some advice regarding a soil pipe issue in my...
Replies
Views
D
Baxi solo 3 Boiler fan
  • Donz
  • Latest:
  • Mike Jackson
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
If a system boiler is being changed for a combi boiler and all the radiators are changed should...
  • MickBrown
  • Latest:
  • erpkid
Replies
Views
erpkid
E
Have a keston system boiler lined up for a service ,have not seen it as yet but have been told...
Replies
Views
A
I'm looking for someone to service a couple of boilers (my house and girlfriends house) 1)...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, This is a two part question and would be grateful for any advice... My combi boiler losses...
Replies
Views
Koogatubac
K
R
Hi all Just a quick question. I have a aga which is supplied with oil from a lifter pump as...
  • robertf
  • Latest:
  • Oilman1
Replies
Views
Oilman1
O
G
Hello all, Not so sure whether I've posted this within the correct thread so bear with me...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
G
Anyone near Stroud who can help? Here's the situation: My Worcester 24CDi has recently started...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
J
I need a good quality Mahogany Toilet Seat that does not come loose any ideas? Also NOT soft...
  • jackplumb
  • Latest:
  • jase158
Replies
Views
jase158
J
B
went to this today found the following flue falling wrong way and not 300mm from vented eaves...
Replies
Views
L
My time clock has stopped working (in timer mode). I removed the clock and have found a blue...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
D
Hi Guys, I'm getting lots of calls for boiler breakdowns at the moment. I always go and have a...
Replies
Views
S
J
Hi all, I've got an Ideal Response boiler, about 10 years old. I tried a search on the forums...
Replies
Views
L
Hi, I'm trying to find out a reason for very high electricity usage in my flat and I'm...
  • LikeAPossum
  • Latest:
  • LikeAPossum
Replies
Views
LikeAPossum
L
Hello, Looked at a job today, old back boiler upgrading to a combi in airing cupboard in...
Replies
Views
B
Oil feed boilers not my thing but mother inlaw just called saying there is smoke coming from the...
  • b.lynch plum
  • Latest:
  • b.lynch plum
Replies
Views
b.lynch plum
B
F
Hi, Given we are struggling to find a reliable service engineer for the boiler and the fact...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi All, I have read on this forum that Gledhill Boilermate Thermal Stores aren't generally well...
Replies
Views
M
I have an oil boiler that seems to be working fine with regard to heating but in the last few...
Replies
Views
Bunker
B
D
Evening all, trying to decide which configuration to recommend to customer. Current Keston C40...
  • Deleted member 56158
  • Latest:
  • Plumb Ugly
Replies
Views
Plumb Ugly
P
K
Combi-boiler [ProCombi Exclusive 24] according to manual and digital screen display is working...
  • Kesley Cage
  • Latest:
  • Barry98
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
D
My combi boiler central heating isn't heating up although the hot water is working fine. - I've...
Replies
Views
B
seen waste connector that fits to a soil pipe in pts . it works by drilling a hole and pushing...
Replies
Views
G
Hi, I'm new to the forum. Just trying to get an idea of a reasonable quote for a new Worcester...
Replies
Views
K
Hi have a F12 fault on my savnier duval enviro plus boiler, anyone know the fault please
Replies
Views
K
Hi can anyone tell me what fault is F12 please on my boiler
  • kabinqueen
  • Latest:
  • Barry98
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
Post a New Thread / Question