Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
M
Hi, AM GOING TO CHANGE MY CRAPPY HEATLINE C28 BOILER, WHICH IS THE BEST BOILER TO BUY, MY FUNDS...
  • mgbarrett
  • Latest:
  • TBServices
Replies
Views
TBServices
T
Is it true that you can't install a NG boiler and convert to LPG? Do they have to be factory...
  • Millsy 82
  • Latest:
  • southwestheatin
Replies
Views
southwestheatin
S
Anyone done this? Have a customer wanting to change a system to thermal store with stove, solar...
Replies
Views
Bunker
B
M
Hi I have been trying to get some information on getting some full time training...
Replies
Views
J
Hi Everyone, me and my partner have just bought a new house and we are in need of a new boiler...
Replies
Views
J
Can I do away with the long tube oil indicator and if so how do I close off so no oil escapes
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
Hi all, don't come in this part of the forum often, but I was wondering can I legally remove an...
Replies
Views
J
L
Hi All Some advice please if anyone has the time. I may need to replace an existing low level...
  • Leoki
  • Latest:
  • Terry_the_piper
Replies
Views
Terry_the_piper
T
G
Just looked at a oil boiler replacement/system upgrade and noticed the existing oil tank is not...
Replies
Views
kimbo
K
A
hi, i have a range tribune he boiler 150l tank and have a small leak which I am trying to...
Replies
Views
D
Had a problem for a couple of months now and tried everything I can think of without success...
Replies
Views
DIYSB
D
P
rrrrrrr
Replies
Views
plump
P
D
hey guys just moved into a new property and flushed the toilet for the 1st time and all was...
Replies
Views
joe brown
J
P
Hi, I’m not asking for DIY advice on how to fix, just experienced input on what the problem...
Replies
Views
C
Hello, can anyone help me please? My boiler light has gone out. Instructions says to turn off...
Replies
Views
B
customer asked me what heat only boiler i would fit into my own house and to be honest i would...
Replies
Views
C
Hi I have recently had a combi boiler installed and prior to this I had the storage tank type...
  • chrism_123
  • Latest:
  • smtplumbing
Replies
Views
smtplumbing
S
I had a cust ring a few days ago wanting a boiler service, I no longer live nearby, pm me if...
Replies
Views
F
We have a heat 40 boiler in our rented house, which about 5 weeks ago started to shut itself off...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
G
Having trouble finding anyone who will repair one of these as they are obsolete. Any advice...
Replies
Views
B
Much to my despair, I have a WB Toaster in my house - it was fitted just before we bought the...
Replies
Views
G
Hello All, I'm currently in the process of renovating a former coach house and the heating...
Replies
Views
C
I have a Worcester Heatslave 12/14 oil boiler. Recently I have noticed that there is a constant...
  • colin2907
  • Latest:
  • colin2907
Replies
Views
colin2907
C
S
hi just came across this boiler today (immergas combi boiler) cust says hot water not staying...
Replies
Views
L
Worcester 28i RSF after initial light on hot water demand burner comes on and off constantly...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
P
Hi Guys I have been tryin to stop a Alpha CB24 from cuttin out everytime you put the case on, I...
  • Petefinny
  • Latest:
  • Petefinny
Replies
Views
Petefinny
P
F
Hi, I'm looking for weather covers for working on external oil boilers, quick pop up lightweight...
Replies
Views
on31ll
O
B
Basically we have a toilet which most of the time is fine and flushes everything no problem and...
Replies
Views
G
.....New research shows that all crustaceans feel pain. That includes, crab, lobster, prawns and...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
J
Hello, My old Potterton Netaheat boiler has packed in. I have a one pipe central heating system...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back