Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
B
Where do you get yours from? I heard someone got it for about 41p / metre from somewhere but...
Replies
Views
Bunker
B
T
Hi im thinking about fitting a stove to my existing oil heating system. Ive a open fire in...
  • tipperaryman
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
B
seen this fan oil in merchants does anyone know if its any good and if it can be obtained...
  • buckley plumb
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
P
hi guys got called to a boiler not working he ran out of oil he put 75 ltres in now its going to...
  • P J F PLUMBING
  • Latest:
  • P J F PLUMBING
Replies
Views
P J F PLUMBING
P
J
Hello I want to replace the current in-situ salt-glazed pipe that is currently in place at the...
Replies
Views
B
I put a new oil line in for someone a couple of years ago which, to cross a passage way, came...
Replies
Views
Bunker
B
A
Hi is it possible that water in my oil tank is causing the system to short cycle? Plumber says...
Replies
Views
K
Hi all can anyone give me any advice on how do i go about this following! i have a fairly new...
Replies
Views
T
Hello First post, hoping somebody can help me with some advice. I'm not particularly technical...
  • tokenwelshman
  • Latest:
  • tokenwelshman
Replies
Views
tokenwelshman
T
H
It is about 15 years old. Recently I had a problem with the boiler when it wouldn't fire up...
Replies
Views
F
Hi Need to replace an old 240k BTU boiler on an old house with old cast rads. Replacing with 2...
  • Fishpond
  • Latest:
  • Fishpond
Replies
Views
Fishpond
F
Does everyone power flush before a boiler change? Or is each install assessed on its individual...
Replies
Views
The 15mm pipe that goes into the bottom of my toilet cistern keeps leaking. The part that's...
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
P
Hi,can anyone offer advice? I hava warmflow u120 combi oil boiler which is 2 yrs old and...
  • Postman1
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
E
Hi, I will soon be installing a multi-fuel stove with back boiler (Woodwarm Fireview 9 with...
  • ex tractor man
  • Latest:
  • ecowarm
Replies
Views
ecowarm
E
J
Could someone tell me step by step how to top up a boiler as I don't understand what I'm doing...
  • Jay091276
  • Latest:
  • Mike Jackson
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
**BOILERS** - PAY NOTHING UPFRONT + FREE INSTALL in Essex | Plumbing, Plumber Services |...
  • fubar1000
  • Latest:
  • petercj
Replies
Views
petercj
P
B
Hello all, I have a Merlin oil boiler to service next week and have desperately searched the...
  • benjibilly
  • Latest:
  • kimbo
Replies
Views
kimbo
K
Hi all, All being well I should be registering with OFTEC in early month and it looks like I...
Replies
Views
N
I am looking for an engineer to fix/service my ideal mini boiler (S/N N024940705). I have an...
  • newmarketboiler
  • Latest:
  • Barry98
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
H
We have had a Worcester external oil boiler fitted & the guy hasn't put sleeves on the water &...
Replies
Views
Bunker
B
H
We have got the tiniest excuse for an enquire, at present it consists of a shower cubicle & a...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, our boiler has always made a vibrating noise when first switched on (this has got louder...
Replies
Views
B
I keep having ext boilers locking out, Ive schooled the (intelligent) customers into wiping the...
Replies
Views
Bunker
B
H
I just ID'd this sabre HE combi boiler, all i was called in was for was the customer was saying...
Replies
Views
T
L
As title says the boiler just keeps cutting out Any help appreciated Thanks
Replies
Views
M
Hi all, does anyone know what the most economic temperature to run a well controlled heating...
Replies
Views
Mikefas
M
E
My 7 year old oil fired boiler isn't cutting out and is therefore overheating the radiators. i...
Replies
Views
B
serviced a back boiler and the fire got me puzzled for ages thought i had a gas leak - it must...
  • buckley plumb
  • Latest:
  • buckley plumb
Replies
Views
buckley plumb
B
J
Hi All, Just had a friend of mum's on the phone and she said BG came in to service her boiler...
  • J3000
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back