Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Thought this boiler replacement quote from British Gas including a full breakdown of works was...
Replies
Views
iain85
I
B
what do folks do when fitting boilers with jigs such as worcester/ baxi / main / flexicom do you...
Replies
Views
B
I have a back boiler, and the central heating system isn't working. The hot water is fine, but...
Replies
Views
E
I'm hoping someone out there will be able to give me some sound advice. I've recently bought a...
  • edna clouds
  • Latest:
  • Mrs Tara Plumbi
Replies
Views
Mrs Tara Plumbi
M
S
Has anyone experienced "leaking" on the new Ferroli Modena condensing boilers? We installed one...
Replies
Views
T
HI, I would like to ask some advice from the experts on here. I have a Glowworm energysaver 60...
  • The boiler way
  • Latest:
  • The boiler way
Replies
Views
The boiler way
T
I
Hi All New member and first post. I'm not in the trade so hoping folks on here with all...
  • infromthecold
  • Latest:
  • infromthecold
2 3
Replies
Views
infromthecold
I
J
Hi guys new here. I am a fairly competent DIYer but i have never really attempted to change a...
Replies
Views
j4g3d
J
P
Hi, I have an Ideal Icos bolier that exits out in to my back garden where we plan to erect a...
  • Pompeywasp
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
G
Hi, got a green star 24i/28i junior, that what it says on booklet.. Anyone got a clue why our...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Visited this one this week. Punter had had boiler serviced recently by GSR Engineer,had been...
Replies
Views
Went to size up for a job today, not sure what boiler to fit do you think a 24kW lpg combi will...
Replies
Views
A
I have a Victorian 2 bed house with 1 bathroom. Pulling out the old boiler and tanks and going...
Replies
Views
hi guys just had someone tell me they have had a random call offering a free boiler install. I...
  • michael c
  • Latest:
  • RPG 80
Replies
Views
RPG 80
R
T
Off to do a quote tomorrow, gonna offer Vaillant Pro and Plus, and the Logic and Vogue. Been...
2 3
Replies
Views
W
Self employed service engineers required in the following areas: Bristol Swindon South west...
  • Wacker1960
  • Latest:
  • Barry98
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
L
Currently we have a Potterton Netaheat Profile 40E which is showing its age (pre 1990), and...
2 3
Replies
Views
This summer I am planning on replacing the heating in my in-laws house. I'll bullet point it for...
  • arran197
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
A
Got 2 fualsavers 50B that needs changing. Each boiler has its own circuit, one doing 14rads and...
Replies
Views
S
Help please! I am having to replace my central heating and have been offered a Worcester 30SI...
  • Susan Hoare
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
As the title says I'm just wondering if anyone has come across any apps that accurately deal...
Replies
Views
Just for fun post a pic of a boiler part, the first person to guess correctly sets the next pic...
Replies
Views
C
Hi I'm a plummer in training and would like some advice on an up and coming project: I am...
  • casioman
  • Latest:
  • casioman
Replies
Views
casioman
C
D
Hi Guys:) I went to see a job this week the client said an gas engineer had replaced her boiler...
Replies
Views
Fishpond
F
Went out to my first ever WOLF boiler today never even heard about them, anybody else worked on...
  • Millsy 82
  • Latest:
  • Heat Part'n'Fix
Replies
Views
Heat Part'n'Fix
H
H
Dear All IMPORTANT CHANGES FOR THE SUPPLY OF PARTS AND SERVICE FOR WOLF BOILERS IN THE UK. I...
  • Heat Part'n'Fix
  • Latest:
  • Heat Part'n'Fix
Replies
Views
Heat Part'n'Fix
H
W
Hi, last few days I have been getting a couple of odd noises with my toilet 1) after it...
  • wingers
  • Latest:
  • wingers
Replies
Views
wingers
W
P
Hi Chaps, does anyone know if nozzles have a shelf life please? I bought some about 8 . ears...
Replies
Views
P
N
Advise please On central heating feed pipe from the stove, would I be correct in saying--vent...
Replies
Views
nulook
N
G
Well, what can I say except they are different......
  • Guest123
  • Latest:
  • bath angel
Replies
Views
bath angel
B
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back