Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
S
Hi all I'm removing a oil boiler and was going to shut off at the tank. What would you say is...
Replies
Views
P
Ok so what's everyones favorite oil boiler at the moment?
  • Plumb Ugly
  • Latest:
  • Plumb Ugly
Replies
Views
Plumb Ugly
P
R
Has anyone powerflushed a boilermate? Ive been told not to go near it..
Replies
Views
J
Hello all. We've been advised that if we were to have a combi we'd need a 38kw (wb cdi) We're...
Replies
Views
P
Anyone out there finding when working on the cd range the seals are stuck on the casing so rip...
  • plumbdoctor
  • Latest:
  • quiverpigeon
Replies
Views
quiverpigeon
Q
R
Hello all, I would like some advice on whether I can add a multi fuel stove with a back boiler...
Replies
Views
T
Hi I'm doing up my house and I'm looking for a combi boiler, the space i want it to go in will...
Replies
Views
th3pony
T
J
Hi, I have a 3 year old Worcester Greenstar 24ri condensing boiler. The fuse blew a couple of...
Replies
Views
jaymis
J
E
good day all. Im still a newby on this one. Got a call from a customer today saying that 3 port...
Replies
Views
Bat21
B
J
Hi all. What are people's opinion of these? They've been suggested as a cheaper alternative...
  • Jonmyates
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
I've recently been having an E9 (DHW only) fault on my WB Greenstar 35 HE Plus combi. I removed...
Replies
Views
P
I opened the boiler this morning and the heat shield fell off and end up with crumbled chalk all...
  • provato
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Hi all, I have a few newbie questions please about boilers. 1) Is there a method for me to see...
Replies
Views
B
Hi, This is my first post so please be gentle. Moved into my house 4 years ago and had boiler...
Replies
Views
buckers
B
I know there are many threads started on this subject but I have a quick question to ask as i...
  • Jordo205
  • Latest:
  • Plumb Ugly
Replies
Views
Plumb Ugly
P
Has anyone used them or any similar website where you have to pay for leads? £16+ VAT to have...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
Hi I am having a strange problem where my boiler will come on of it own accord without the pump...
Replies
Views
K
Hi new to the forum and have been well impressed with what I have seen so far Worcester 28i...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Does anyone known a supplier for immergas boiler parts as having a lot of difficulty sourcing...
Replies
Views
P
I had a heating engineer install a Vaillant boiler on 23rd August 2012, I didn't realise at the...
Replies
Views
DHS_Tom
D
N
Evening all, Anyone got any views on the WB 34CDi classic? No real reason but toying with the...
  • nysk2008
  • Latest:
  • nysk2008
Replies
Views
nysk2008
N
N
Been disappointed with the guy that has serviced my boiler over the last few years....what the...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
L
I have a Ideal Logic Combi 30 + boiler but I need to drain the whole system due to a leak that...
Replies
Views
M
Hi Guys - a couple of years ago we had a new condensing combi boiler installed in our 1970s...
Replies
Views
M
hi was wondering if anyone can help me with a problem im having with a riello rdb burner on a...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
have most got integral over flows
Replies
Views
fogarty
F
R
A thread about Glowworm on the central heating forum just reminded me of some research that I...
  • Ray Stafford
  • Latest:
  • Ray Stafford
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
Went to a place this afternoon, had a report of a oil smell in hall and cellar. Ran round oil...
Replies
Views
D
I need to have a boiler installed in a property soon to be for sale. It is a relatively small...
  • Dr Ismail
  • Latest:
  • Plumb Ugly
Replies
Views
Plumb Ugly
P
B
I was very silly and flushed things I shouldn't have down my toilet. This was 5 days ago. Since...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back