Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
K
Hi, Any help greatly appreciated. I have a Worcester 28i Boiler. Pressure keeps dropping to...
  • Keith Stulberg
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
L
Hi - I'm looking for some advice on a constant boiler pressure drop. Its a pressurised system in...
Replies
Views
laguna
L
N
Hi I just had to replace the 3 way valve and the pump. The valve works fine - heating just...
Replies
Views
leaky
L
M
Hello all good evening could anyone please shed some light on my situation from your knowledge...
Replies
Views
manic26
M
F
Hi everyone, I know this is a random question, but I'm wondering if anyone on here knows of a...
  • FlameSafe
  • Latest:
  • FlameSafe
Replies
Views
FlameSafe
F
F
I,ve just had a gas safety inspection done and the engineer pointed out that while the boiler...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, I have a problem with my gas boiler. Sometimes I see the boiler making noises when I...
Replies
Views
Guest123
G
I have just got myself a new laptop and I want to load it up with boiler manuals as I am fed up...
Replies
Views
T
I have a leak between the cistern and pan of a close coupled toilet. Water escapes when the...
Replies
Views
tjmreds
T
Hi all, I'm in a rented house. Since moving in, a hairline crack has emerged in quite a large...
Replies
Views
Popped into my local paper shop this morning & the owner was asking about his boiler Think he...
Replies
Views
A
I recently had a new bathroom fitted with a power shower. The fitters have routed all the water...
Replies
Views
Evening all, wonder if one of you might recommend a method for re-routing a toilet waste pipe...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I have a small leak from an upstairs soil pipe. It is coming from the joint at the tee. This...
Replies
Views
P
Hello I am newbie, would very much appreciate any advice here. This has been a complex issue...
  • PlumbingProblem
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
M
Dear All,First post ever. Not a professional just a diligent homeowner.Have 4 bed, 1 bathroom...
  • mickeyd76
  • Latest:
  • mickeyd76
Replies
Views
mickeyd76
M
A
Hi all Firstly I'm not a plumber or heating engineer so excuse my ignorance if this is a...
Replies
Views
P
hi guys how do i get into oil. im domestic commertial industrail and lpg already want to...
  • P J F PLUMBING
  • Latest:
  • P J F PLUMBING
Replies
Views
P J F PLUMBING
P
N
Hi everyone a newbie ere. I'm looking at doing a loft conversion so I want to get rid of my hot...
Replies
Views
leaky
L
B
Anyone had this? Its the older 460. Its weird, the motor starts fairly slowly then speeds up and...
Replies
Views
Bunker
B
S
I have a loud whistling noise that carries through the house coming from the boiler flu. It only...
Replies
Views
L
What are the current regulations about fitting TRV valves if a new condensing boiler is fitted...
Replies
Views
S
I've come across a couple of instances in External Wall Insulation where the operatives believe...
Replies
Views
C
Good Morning, Would really appreciate some help if possible. Cant get hold of Plumber til next...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
B
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4PfE04pF_Q
Replies
Views
T
I have a Worcester Heatslave oil fired combi that yesterday stopped supplying heat to the...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
F
We had a new condensing "VOKERA COMPACT HE" boiler installed a few years ago .unfortunately the...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
A
I live in a mid terrace house and my neighbor and i already share a soil pipe we have one toilet...
Replies
Views
P
Hello to all on the forum, I have a question I hope you can help me with: My bathroom is in...
Replies
Views
AlixGreen
A
S
Don't know if this a stupid question but is it possible to oil rate an appliance in the same way...
Replies
Views
smitty
S
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back