Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
N
Require new bathroom and toilet installing with full tiling also. Measurements for the bathroom...
  • nirmal1982
  • Latest:
  • nirmal1982
Replies
Views
nirmal1982
N
G
Hello, I have just moved into a new house which I am re-configuring the layout. The house has...
  • getthewheelsinl
  • Latest:
  • petertheplumber
Replies
Views
petertheplumber
P
Hello All Sorry to bother you mate but after much reading I came up with the following heating...
Replies
Views
O
Posting in here because i know the rules on gas info etc i am not after gas advice just i...
Replies
Views
on31ll
O
Call'd out to a fault with a Potterton boiler , (Insurance job) customer had reported what she...
Replies
Views
S
Guys, As title suggests the reset light comes on from time to time on the front of the boiler...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
B
Hi, I have a Worcester Greenstar Ri. It comes on fine at the start of each timed period, but...
  • Burtonian
  • Latest:
  • TBServices
Replies
Views
TBServices
T
J
My Glowworm Hideaway 80B FF boiler cuts out frequently -several times a day. The green reset...
Replies
Views
johnjw
J
D
I have a fault code f75 on the above boiler. I need to check the water pressure sensor. does...
Replies
Views
D
Hi Folks, I've just moved into a new house with a Glow-worm Space Save Mk2 boiler...
Replies
Views
Worcester boiler seems to have an extra cold feed from the boiler to the bathroom? If this is...
Replies
Views
F
Relative called, water through kitchen ceiling. Put hammer through boxing in . slight leak from...
Replies
Views
B
Hi - does anyone have any experience of baxi megaflo system boilers? i am used to their...
Replies
Views
M
G
Hello all I have just recently bought a multi meter as I want to be 100% sure that I'm ordering...
Replies
Views
erpkid
E
I thought we could not install SE efficiency boilers any more? this past few months i have seen...
Replies
Views
Anybody heard of or had any experience of this French make of boiler?
Replies
Views
N
hi, we have a problem with our boiler noise, we moved to this house in may and we have had a new...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My boiler (Ideal H30 - 6 years old), has been ruled beyond economical repair. They...
Replies
Views
petercj
P
S
Hi, We've recently moved into rented house and our gas bill seems really high. It is a 3 bed...
Replies
Views
B
went to a 2 year old performa 30 HE today,burner only lighting one bar,not cross lighting and...
Replies
Views
D
ive just had a fone call from a client asking me to move a coal wrap round boiler. i havent...
Replies
Views
L
You let your old camray 5 non condensing flue warm the single skinned plastic tank, as the...
Replies
Views
D
Hi I work for a heating repair company and visited a newly installed NG combi standard...
  • didda
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
i'm after a combi for the rental market any suggestions
Replies
Views
R1CKY
R
W
i think i have a problem with my TOILET CISTERN FILLER VALVE, mine vibrates everytime the toilet...
  • wo88les
  • Latest:
  • TBServices
Replies
Views
TBServices
T
N
hi all i just registered i really need some help/advice i am at my whits end. i am a housing...
Replies
Views
L
Thanks in advance for any replies to this. Basically this morning a hot tap would not turn off...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
This is just a quick question. Today I have removed the DHW plate hex on my Valliant Turbomax...
Replies
Views
C
Hi, first post so apologies if technical language is wrong! background: last 20 years we have...
  • Chrisbainbridge
  • Latest:
  • Chrisbainbridge
Replies
Views
Chrisbainbridge
C
C
This is closely related to my previous post on the Ferroli boiler not providing hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back