Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
F
Well guys after using same engineer for 20 years patience run out My temp output on boiler...
Replies
Views
Foxyuk
F
P
hi guys any one fitted one any good ???
  • P J F PLUMBING
  • Latest:
  • smtplumbing
Replies
Views
smtplumbing
S
M
I have installed a twin coil indirect HWT. The bottom coil designed for solar has never been...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm after some advise please. I've changed a acuator and gubbins on a diverter valve on a...
Replies
Views
B
Hi, Just looking for a bit of advice on my boiler.. About 6 weeks ago I noticed the...
  • bex0_10
  • Latest:
  • Centralheatking
Replies
Views
Centralheatking
C
S
Hi to all you gas safe plumbers on here, quick question. Im not gas safe and as such wont touch...
  • Skelly87
  • Latest:
  • petercj
Replies
Views
petercj
P
K
hi my boiler is set to heat the radiators on a timer and works fine in that respect. ( in the...
  • kunash
  • Latest:
  • buckley plumb
Replies
Views
buckley plumb
B
was wondering if it is possible for someone to explain the difference between a system boiler...
  • plumb_know
  • Latest:
  • DirksPlumbing
Replies
Views
DirksPlumbing
D
J
Hi can any one tell me what size combi boiler I will need for a 5 bed 2 bathroom sized house...
  • Jonnie1066
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
J
Hi, my dad contacted me to say his boiler is constantly burning and his central heating pump...
  • jmcclintock77
  • Latest:
  • REDSAW
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
K
Hi, Please can anyone advise me whether I can replace my worcester 24i rsf boiler with a...
Replies
Views
R
If so any issues with using the Honeywell CM Zone system to provide load compensation and...
Replies
Views
ringi
R
S
Hi Just looking for some advise of which I would really appreciate Have a ideal miniser ff30...
  • slasher
  • Latest:
  • slasher
Replies
Views
slasher
S
T
Hey I have a toilet cistern that is missing the white plastic bit at the top that redirects the...
Replies
Views
J
Hello all. Having recently moved into a 1967 house with original central heating system, I've...
  • Jonmyates
  • Latest:
  • b.lynch plum
Replies
Views
b.lynch plum
B
C
Hi I am after a bit of advice with regards to getting a replacement boiler fitted & wondered if...
  • ChrisUK
  • Latest:
  • TBServices
Replies
Views
TBServices
T
Y
ok guys i have an old boiler in a shed, which sometimes doesnt lit up, unless i press the reset...
  • Yardmaster
  • Latest:
  • mountainman
Replies
Views
mountainman
M
H
We are considering having an oil combi boiler installed. We currently have a direct immersion...
  • hopebeck
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
G
Hello i recently began seeing some brown/black bits coming back into the toilet pan after...
  • Glogan
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
T
Hey I have a toilet fill valve that is missing the white plastic bit at the top that redirects...
Replies
Views
J
Help troubleshooting Biasi Riva. Diverter Valve? Hi, Can anyone help me out diagnosing a Biasi...
Replies
Views
At work, our offices are heated by a Vaillant Ecotec 831 boiler which is controlled by a VRT392F...
Replies
Views
K
Can anyone help please. The noise comes after you flush the toilet and can go on for a good...
Replies
Views
K
J
My neighbour is re-siting their boiler and wants to have the flue coming into my garden at loft...
Replies
Views
M
I've had a few quotes on getting my back boiler replaced with a combi and have a good quote on a...
  • matthlock
  • Latest:
  • matthlock
Replies
Views
matthlock
M
My Oil fired Worcester Heatslave makes a strange loud click every so often, it sounds like an...
  • richard3009
  • Latest:
  • DustyM
Replies
Views
DustyM
D
S
I need some advice on what is wrong with my neighbours boiler please! For about the last 6...
Replies
Views
B
I have had a new boiler installed which is noisier than the old one when it fires up. I...
  • blueflying
  • Latest:
  • buckley plumb
Replies
Views
buckley plumb
B
Customer wants to know which will be ceaper to run, 5 bed/ bath house UF heating and UV cylinder
Replies
Views
ecowarm
E
M
A little bit of a puzzler here - Vaillant combi boiler with a Honeywell RF programmable room...
  • Masood
  • Latest:
  • JJ The Plumber
Replies
Views
JJ The Plumber
J
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back