Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
R
bless them they know best!:25: about 6 months ago i got a call from a couple of old dears...
  • REDSAW
  • Latest:
  • secret squirrel
Replies
Views
secret squirrel
S
D
Hi, Does anyone have a schematic diagram of a biomass boiler install that they would like to...
Replies
Views
P
All I want you opionions I am about to replace a Glowworm Swift Flow Express 80. That has...
Replies
Views
V
G
Hi, Could you please advise, I recently had a bathroom fitted and now several months later...
  • glasgood
  • Latest:
  • sammysplumbing
Replies
Views
sammysplumbing
S
P
I posted a question here about my radiators downstairs not heating up and would like to thank...
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
S
I've just had a plumber around to fix a dead fan on my Keston c36 boiler. The plumber was great...
  • skippy
  • Latest:
  • secret squirrel
Replies
Views
secret squirrel
S
I
Hi all, anyone recommend a place to start a search for a part for a very old boiler? Before...
  • idjbell
  • Latest:
  • Centralheatking
Replies
Views
Centralheatking
C
M
Hi there looking for some help.I am going to be tiling my bathroom floor.I need to raise toilet...
  • mickd83
  • Latest:
  • Plum Bob 66
Replies
Views
Plum Bob 66
P
B
Hi, we have an Ariston ARO 27 MFFI boiler, it makes this terrible 'wookie' like noise, the...
  • boneyboy0
  • Latest:
  • boneyboy0
Replies
Views
boneyboy0
B
P
I have fitted a Starck 3 low level toilet in my bathroom after reading many positive reviews...
  • patters_uk
  • Latest:
  • bezford
Replies
Views
bezford
B
J
The timer switch has stopped working in the timer mode on my boiler. The only way I can get it...
  • Jue150
  • Latest:
  • buckley plumb
Replies
Views
buckley plumb
B
G
My Baxi 80eco is about to give up on me. Blocked heat exchange. Now my gas engineer mate...
Replies
Views
GREEN PLUMB
G
L
hiya, iv got an ariston micro genius type c boiler which keeps locking out. this problem...
Replies
Views
J
W
Hi I've had a HWC moved from one room to the next and some pipework changed but it looks like...
Replies
Views
Hi there was wondering which boilers would from the budget range would you recommend or not as...
Replies
Views
T
went to a job today , lady claim she never had hot water from the boiler since it was fitted...
Replies
Views
T
T
Hi Guys appreciate some advice. My father has a 12 year old potterton Puma combination boiler on...
Replies
Views
V
T
Hi all wondered if someone could help me out with my question. For a wile now I've had...
Replies
Views
L
found a sigma 40/60 during a service that had v high co output, fga not happy. Cleaned...
  • lame plumber
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
S
Is it normal for a combi boiler to ignite every few seconds? We have a prepayment meter and I...
Replies
Views
T
Hi - I have just had a new boiler installed (Glow Worm Easicom combi). It has a built in clock...
Replies
Views
M
Are there any experts on Powermax boilers in the sussex area? I had a look at one today for the...
Replies
Views
M
B
After the problem I've had this week with a Vizo 24, great thanks to 'gas man' for the major...
  • BrookesyUK
  • Latest:
  • BrookesyUK
Replies
Views
BrookesyUK
B
H
Any ideas on this?
  • hunty2k10
  • Latest:
  • hunty2k10
Replies
Views
hunty2k10
H
T
Hi Just repressurised my combi boiler as pressure gauge was showing 0 (recently removed an...
  • Tess
  • Latest:
  • P J F PLUMBING
Replies
Views
P J F PLUMBING
P
T
I have a customer who is moving & buying a house down in Devon. There is a lot of work that he...
  • TomLane
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
P
Hi guys can you get a boiler that will work on a gravity fed system or are they no longer...
Replies
Views
ecowarm
E
After a mix up at the merchants I have been left with a regular 36x18 copper cylinder, but the...
Replies
Views
T
I currently have a Trianco 20/25 MK3 CF oil fired boiler (boiler house model) serving about 10...
Replies
Views
T
could
Replies
Views
DustyM
D
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back