Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
D
I was called out to look at a problem on one of these today and i am stumped. When the hot water...
Replies
Views
kimbo
K
I have been to a house where in the morning the overflow is flowing, but as soon as you flush...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends Got a problem!!! My Worcester Bosch Greenstar 28i installed in 2005 has stopped...
Replies
Views
P
Hi guys, Hoping you could help. Been quoted approx £1500 (all inclusive) for a new boiler at...
Replies
Views
petercj
P
in the process of doing a new boiler thats being moved to the loft. when I first looked at the...
Replies
Views
B
Hi all, I've just started the above ground discharge section of my level 2 NVQ and am confused...
Replies
Views
H
Hi I have a 2007 ariston combi boiler that was serviced by a plumber the other day. He rang me...
Replies
Views
K
Hi, A plumber a diagnosed that the pressure relief valve on my boiler needs a replacement as too...
Replies
Views
kait21
K
M
Evening all, My above boiler has a tendancy to cut out with the LIMIT LIGHT luminated and i...
  • Matt19rown
  • Latest:
  • Matt19rown
Replies
Views
Matt19rown
M
P
Hi Guys After my last post re the ill fitting toilet and the door cut out solution.I just had...
  • Plum Bob 66
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
S
My back boiler seams to fire up ok but when it starts burning after a minute or so just switches...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, called to property with oil fired pressure jet boiler. loads of people looked at it in...
Replies
Views
The company I work for have just got a new contract and the few I have been out to over the past...
Replies
Views
Bloke in our local paper offering full service inc. nozzle for 49.99. Not oftec but 'trained' by...
Replies
Views
F
I have a Ferroli optimax 18 OV boiler that has been plumbed to a sealed system, should this...
  • Foffferroli
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
M
hi there i would be greatful if anyone can assisst mee, i have oil combi boiler which is giving...
  • markmonty
  • Latest:
  • markmonty
Replies
Views
markmonty
M
D
Hi I have an Ideal Mexico Super 2 gas boiler and I have a problem. I decided to bleed a...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
Hello everyone, I really hope I might be able to get some advice here. We have just bought a...
Replies
Views
StephK
S
C
The Levels are OK. There doesnt seem to be a blockage. There seems to be no resistence when the...
  • charliexxx
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
T
Hi Guys, I need some help the wife has been into the bathstore and likes a sink and toilet. I...
  • tris101
  • Latest:
  • tris101
Replies
Views
tris101
T
T
Well it looks like I'm gonna FINALLY do my own tiny bathroom. I have just enough room to get an...
  • TBServices
  • Latest:
  • TBServices
Replies
Views
TBServices
T
P
To cut a long story short, I had a new boiler installed (Vaillant) after which none of the...
Replies
Views
P
D
I've ended up with this job and a little bit stuck at the moment. I'm hoping one of you guys can...
  • dave1
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
D
I've not asked a question for ages but need some help. I serviced a 20 year old boiler...
Replies
Views
S
Hi everyone, I need some advice on our boiler which is playing up. Its a Baxi Solo 3 30PF, is...
  • simondjuk
  • Latest:
  • simondjuk
Replies
Views
simondjuk
S
P
Hi I want to run underground flow and return pipes from the heat exchanger in the boiler house...
  • PinkyPerky
  • Latest:
  • Gray0689
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
A
hi,my relative has a worcester combi rsf boiler but when she wants hot water she has to have the...
Replies
Views
ajoint
A
Just a quick question for the oily ones amongst us. Been out to one of the above tonight, no...
Replies
Views
E
I want to keep this boiler as its so good but need to get rid of roof tanks. Installation manual...
  • elfranco
  • Latest:
  • elfranco
Replies
Views
elfranco
E
M
Hi I have a Ferroli 24kW combi boiler, c.8-10yrs old, 'D' energy efficiency-rated, works...
Replies
Views
bonzo1974
B
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back