Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
D
Hi I have a Ferroli combi boiler about 18 months old. It's been losing pressure for a while...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
P
I own a guest house and one of our constant maintenance issues is loo seats that need adjusting...
Replies
Views
kay-jay
K
S
hopefully sometime this year ill be taking my open fed conventional boiler out and replacing it...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
F
Hi all, thanks for reading... We have a Sabre HE boiler in our rented flat that has had its...
Replies
Views
T
A
I am renovating our bathroom and have moved positions of toilet and sink. The sink waste was...
  • Amondeggs
  • Latest:
  • Amondeggs
Replies
Views
Amondeggs
A
R
Hi All As part of developing our ecommerce system, we need to road-test some a carrier. We...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Over the years I have collected quite a supply of Riello oil pumps, many...
Replies
Views
J
Hello ladies and gents, Im after a slightly more in depth understanding of this conversion, I...
Replies
Views
jetco
J
S
Today, changed upstairs of a house from tank fed coldwater to mains, all the taps are much...
Replies
Views
A
A customer who i did a bathroom for last month called to tell me her toilet flushes but paper...
Replies
Views
V
M
When i heard her voice I thought what did I forget to do etc. She was just ringing up to say...
  • Mike Jackson
  • Latest:
  • PatchettPlumbing
Replies
Views
PatchettPlumbing
P
M
I have been getting an E9 error for a few years. We have replaced a many parts in the system but...
  • MichaelwGroves
  • Latest:
  • REDSAW
2 3
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
V
After a recent internal oil leak I've got the chance to relocate an old Warm-Flow Riello 40...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Just wondering what you need to install Biomass, Baxi do a Biomass course but does that just...
Replies
Views
B
I need to fit a oil tank 6 meters above the boiler and the manufacturer states if its over 5...
Replies
Views
Bunker
B
L
preferrably designer / high end stuff, not looking for the cheapest thing going. any advice for...
Replies
Views
G
If have a Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 36 oil boiler with a faulty programmer. I want to...
Replies
Views
Gifford
G
C
we have a Glow Worm Energysaver 30 condensing boiler in our rental house...we have had some...
Replies
Views
iain85
I
J
cant find it and when i click the link from likes it says "you dont have permission for this"...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
B
starting a new thread on boiler part numbers please keep this thread tidy i want common gas...
  • Billy Bob Bob
  • Latest:
  • R1CKY
Replies
Views
R1CKY
R
B
Hi all i need help finding info on a manual for this boiler, cant seem to finf it anywhere even...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
H
I have a biomass boiler that seems to produce a lot of ash. Would any body know if this would be...
Replies
Views
Hi, i really need to attend some courses to help with my fault finding/servicing. on boilers...
  • mylocalplumber
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Dear Friends I need to change an inlet valve on a toilet. At present there is a flexi hose...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just quickly...fitted a new Riello 40 burner about 5 weeks ago and all was fine until...
Replies
Views
F
We have an opportunity for a commercial gas engineer to join our team. Must have experience on...
Replies
Views
Flanners
F
B
Hi new to this but have looked for similar everywhere and no joy! I have a glowworm betacom 30 5...
Replies
Views
M
I moved into a newbuild just over a year ago and the toilets have a small Grohe flush button...
Replies
Views
jase158
J
J
Hi. I was wondering if anyone could have a look and see if this would work. Firstly i am not a...
Replies
Views
R
Hi all I need a fast draining self acting valve for an aquarium thing I'm doing, but no need...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back