Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
K
Ok joined new employer while back. Ive only got gas and im clued up on natural gas and LPG...
  • Koogatubac
  • Latest:
  • dontknowitall
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
Fitted the above today for a mate as his skint, was only £574 with vat. Didn't seem that bad of...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have just AR'd a Certikin MB 155 swimming pool boiler which was installed in a garage...
Replies
Views
L
hi i have a problem with my boiler im not sure what model it is but on the insallation manual it...
  • lickerdyslick
  • Latest:
  • Barry98
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
B
We have fitted, a Heatline Monza 24KW condensing combi boiler. It has 24v and 240v connectors...
  • bobmankee
  • Latest:
  • Mjcole_1210
Replies
Views
Mjcole_1210
M
C
I have bought a glycerine filled pressure gauge I wish to use it for setting the pressure on oil...
  • cbs
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
D
My sister has a vaillant combi boiler, the issue she is having is she turns the tap on,the...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
I've recently moved to a new house and noticed the pressure of the boiler was around 0.5bar...
Replies
Views
SQuicke
S
B
Apologies if this is in the wrong forum, but really after some advice with regards to the...
  • brucermiller
  • Latest:
  • tamz
2 3
Replies
Views
T
C
I'm looking to install 2 30CdI conventional boilers on an open vented system. Someone has...
Replies
Views
G
I'm trying to push a toilet back against a wall so that the cistern is flat against the tiled...
Replies
Views
D
Hi All, I'm redoing my bathroom and needed alittle help. As I'm building a vanity unit, the...
Replies
Views
dholi85
D
Hi all been to look at a boiler today combi serving 7 rads in offices and sink, the boiler is a...
  • Thoggy
  • Latest:
  • Mike Jackson
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
B
been asked to look at a baxi back boiler by a landlord - was told engineer did gas cert on it...
  • buckley plumb
  • Latest:
  • Whyme
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
L
Hi Everyone I'm a newbie to this forum so please be gentle. I'm installing a new bathroom suite...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I'm a plumber from Australia. Just wanted know if anyone could recommend a wood gasification...
Replies
Views
D
My sister has a vaillant combi boiler, the issue she is having is she turns the tap on,the...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
F
Hi I'm looking for a replacement combi boiler for ours - it's about 10 years old, a Glowworm...
  • fizzyfish
  • Latest:
  • Barry98
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
V
Hi gents, Any tips on removing a hot water only back boiler from a twin coil open vented...
Replies
Views
virgil
V
M
We have been called to give a quote for such a job. It is something we rarely do so just wanted...
  • Mrs Tara Plumbi
  • Latest:
  • Mrs Tara Plumbi
Replies
Views
Mrs Tara Plumbi
M
K
I have 5 of 13 cold radiators in my house. A British Gas engineer came to check the water tank...
  • kingham
  • Latest:
  • plumber0808
Replies
Views
plumber0808
P
S
Hi What are the thoughts of you guys on the best heat only boilers to fit Generally i tend to...
  • squeeky
  • Latest:
  • buckley plumb
2 3
Replies
Views
buckley plumb
B
V
My Worcester Danesmoor 15/19 boiler has been intermitantly locking out since extra rads were...
  • vee-tail
  • Latest:
  • vee-tail
Replies
Views
vee-tail
V
Z
Good afternoon I have an oli burner, Riello RD3 We ran out of oil and now its refilled I can't...
  • zombywoof
  • Latest:
  • Bunker
Replies
Views
Bunker
B
M
i am on a job where the radiators down stairs are heating good but the 3 upstairs rads have no...
  • markmonty
  • Latest:
  • markmonty
Replies
Views
markmonty
M
I've heard different rules from different engineers about the electric supply to boilers. My one...
Replies
Views
I think someone has got their sums wrong. New extension of a school. 3 x wash hand basins 1 x...
  • Scott_D
  • Latest:
  • TBServices
Replies
Views
TBServices
T
G
Did any1 no that a a normal gas boiler heats a rad 30% more than on a condensing boiler. Has...
Replies
Views
M
Hi - I have recently moved into a new build with oil fired heating installed. There is a metal...
Replies
Views
A
Hello, Hopefully someone can help! I moved into my house in September 2012. No hot water but...
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back