Boilers

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
K
Hi I'm at a loss as to what the problem could be with my Logic 30 boiler. I've had a problem...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
L
Hi, I've just started a bathroom installation at a old farm house. The house has a W.C in the...
Replies
Views
li4m_l
L
B
Hi after gaining much needed information off these forums over the years the time has come to...
  • bluetoffee
  • Latest:
  • bluetoffee
Replies
Views
bluetoffee
B
A
I live in a 1 bed 1st floor flat and we are looking to carry out some refurbishment and create a...
  • agaffey
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
M
Custard was upset that I was unhappy about climbing across all this to top up his boiler.
  • mountainman
  • Latest:
  • mountainman
Replies
Views
mountainman
M
A
Hi guys Looking to purchase a 24 or 28 kw boiler, price range between £650 - £800 any...
Replies
Views
mickg1
M
G
Hi I was wondering if anybody could help with my query. We have a Halstead Ace boiler - that...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
I
Hi I have recently had a 24Ri boiler fitted to an older system It needed a bypass valve fitting...
  • interesting100
  • Latest:
  • interesting100
Replies
Views
interesting100
I
G
air pressure switch wont make?
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
A
Hello, I've joined today specifically to see if anyone can give me some advice. We have just had...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I am having trouble figuring something out, I need to cut a piece out in the panel that pops...
Replies
Views
P
Hi I've just got a property with an eight year old back boiler. I've been keeping a note of the...
Replies
Views
I
Hi, I have a Main 24HE boiler only. Today it started showing the flashing lockout light, the...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Y
Hi there I have this reoccurring problem with our toilet My wife gets up first and has a...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
P
I have a Valliant Turbo Max combi boiler about 8 years old. Recently the water level has...
Replies
Views
M
Hey All, I am having an issue which I am scared to turn the central heating on now at night...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Friends Simple question.. What do you find is the best way to unblock a toilet? Cheers
  • rocketmanbkk
  • Latest:
  • Mike Jackson
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
S
hi i have a double sided hunter herald 14 stove that sits between 2 rooms in my home. I am...
Replies
Views
B
I have just moved into a house with a grant baxi back boiler in the coal fire and oil link up...
  • bigmaac antrim
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
P
I did a few boilers for a firm and i never registered the boilers until i got paid, now on the...
  • Petefinny
  • Latest:
  • Mrs Tara Plumbi
Replies
Views
Mrs Tara Plumbi
M
P
Is it just me or does anyone else think there not that kind when it comes to replace parts in...
Replies
Views
V
Hi all, i wounded if youcould give me some practical advice. As you can see in the pic’s the...
  • 1967skyblue
  • Latest:
  • jrmurray
Replies
Views
jrmurray
J
I am interested to get opinions on a decent budget combi to install, I don’t do a lot of boiler...
Replies
Views
M
hi evryone just a quick question- I have a customer who wants a new oil combi boiler as her old...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone I am relatively new to oil, have done my exams and registered with OFTEC but am...
Replies
Views
S
Is it possible to just replace my gas back boiler with a wood burning one without changing the...
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
D
Good afternoon all, just had a phone call about a Halstead finest gold combi-boiler with a...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
M
Hi, I'm looking for a supply / installation of a gas combi boiler and powerflush to replace...
Replies
Views
D
You guys will think me insane (I can handle that) - I have a Worcester combi and central heating...
Replies
Views
A
Am new here so please don't flame me if I've posted in the wrong section. About 8 weeks ago we...
  • andy empsall
  • Latest:
  • TBServices
2 3
Replies
Views
TBServices
T
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back