Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
D
I was called to go and have a look at a basi solo 2 40 pf (12kw) that wasn't working. As it...
Replies
Views
R
Hi all, We had a new boiler installed by British Gas in November last year and it's been ok so...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
C
Does anyone know how quickly limescale can build up on the external fins of a cylinder coil...
  • communiverse
  • Latest:
  • Mike Jackson
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
J
Would appreciate any advice please. I am trying to add some underfloor heating in the kitchen...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
can this be converted to a LPG by a gsr plumber???
Replies
Views
V
A
So in my aunts house, its an old enough system, no motorised valves, yet whenever the timeclock...
  • AaronC
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
A
hi i have a ocean alpha 240p that is causing me some trouble. when turning the hot water on or...
  • Aaron Jeffries
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
A
Im currently doing a bathroom for a customer he had a boiler fitted recently and i put in his...
  • ashtonjay
  • Latest:
  • ashtonjay
Replies
Views
ashtonjay
A
S
Hi Guys, I have a toilet that has been getting progressively worse. It is now dripping at a...
Replies
Views
J
evening. looking for suggestions, solutions or advice........... anything had 4 different people...
  • jofg60
  • Latest:
  • plumber0808
Replies
Views
plumber0808
P
T
Hi All, newbie here. Our toilet (in a first floor flat) is about 25 years old, and since we...
Replies
Views
T
When I'm in bed at night I hear what sounds like a tank being filled every 30 minutes or so...
  • Tina
  • Latest:
  • DirksPlumbing
Replies
Views
DirksPlumbing
D
B
i need a new boiler for a 6 bed room house and 4/5 bathrooms and i want to run under floor...
Replies
Views
Griffo
G
B
customer want me to quote for in intergas combi I could do with some advice . does the boiler...
  • buckley plumb
  • Latest:
  • julesverne
Replies
Views
julesverne
J
usually buy my boilers from merchants but thinking of starting to buy online. just want to know...
Replies
Views
D
hello, we have just moved into a house which seems to have some problems: it has twin potterton...
Replies
Views
Please Link To Any FREE Boiler Manuals We'll try to get a bit of a database going here Ariston...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
L
Hi there, I'm new to the forum and have some questions... What sort of suitable back boiler can...
Replies
Views
haydon58
H
I recently installed a new close-coupled toilet which, despite my attempts to prevent it...
Replies
Views
F
Hey guys, New here, so please be gentle, read some great advice on here already so I thought I...
Replies
Views
flashy
F
M
Hi everyone I am a new member and would like some advice. My Worcester Bosch pilot is always...
Replies
Views
Mavisgg
M
K
think some remedials required here............... this boiler is still in use. think it needs...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
I
Boiler heating hot water cylinder only on hot water and heating demand Hi all i have a...
  • Iain Hunter
  • Latest:
  • Iain Hunter
Replies
Views
Iain Hunter
I
I
Hello there all. I wanted some advice on a worrying and annoying problem that's occurred with...
Replies
Views
illus79
I
B
It's a Boulter Camray 5 oil burning combi. When heating is on shower and bath are piping hot...
Replies
Views
Bunker
B
M
Hi, wonder if anyone can give any pointers on this problem or if its best for a pro to be called...
  • MattBCardiff
  • Latest:
  • plumber0808
Replies
Views
plumber0808
P
P
hi just fitting a new toilet and got in behind to find the pan connector is the lod cast iron...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
A
hi all just a quicky. Got a toilet pan that was originally bedded in using concrete. Its...
Replies
Views
iiplumbing
I
K
Having difficulties, no power supply for heating and hot water, cannot find the fault. Please...
Replies
Views
V
S
Hello, Newbie here - had an entire flat refurb about a year and a half ago, with an entire new...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back