Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
As you can see from the above pictures my mom and dads boiler is rubbish :-) Also as you can...
Replies
Views
J
Hi there, I fitted a new siphon to my toilet yesterday, also replaced the closed coupling...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
Opinions on new boiler please. I currently have an open vented system and I am going to be...
Replies
Views
B
Recently decided to do up the bathroom and thought the toilet handle could do with a change...
Replies
Views
Guest123
G
Hi Friends How easy is it to fit a clay to plastic toilet waste? Never seen one let alone done...
Replies
Views
are there any rear flue boilers out there ive got a sd620 to replace and a top flue will reguire...
Replies
Views
J
    • Disagree
Hi guys, out of interest what do you normally charge a customer for an Oil Boiler Service...
Replies
Views
Wet dream
W
L
I own a ground floor flat in a mixed small block of private and council owned. The council flat...
  • Lloydhunt
  • Latest:
  • Lloydhunt
Replies
Views
Lloydhunt
L
J
Went to a Glow worm extra fast which think is a saunier duval in disguise which had a dodgy...
Replies
Views
Hello all I have the following issues which I hope you can help with, being new to this...
  • beckham2013
  • Latest:
  • TBServices
Replies
Views
TBServices
T
Hi all was just wondering how everyone sized there boilers.... I normally do combis on hot...
Replies
Views
T
D
Hi all. Was called to a property today that is going to be rented out in the next couple of...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
A
I got my anton FGA calibrated recenly and used it for the 1st time today. Boiler was a...
Replies
Views
Anybody at Worcesters Clay Cross on Monday, I've bitten the bullet and am doing 101-105-600...
Replies
Views
I am struggling to get my head around the calculation for kw output of an oil boiler by using...
Replies
Views
B
hi has anyone got a manual on the ideal stalrad type e cf 60 boiler . I have found a manual for...
  • buckley plumb
  • Latest:
  • buckley plumb
Replies
Views
buckley plumb
B
Chap has an old (30 odd years) close coupled toilet in yellow! He dropped something on it...
  • rocketmanbkk
  • Latest:
  • Guest123
Replies
Views
Guest123
G
R
HI I am going to get an engineer to take a look at my boiler shortly but want to ensure that i...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Is there anywhere to sell old boilers that are removed from customers' houses? Presumably these...
Replies
Views
D
i have a oil combi boiler, the hot water pump runs constant when the boiler fires up even though...
Replies
Views
kimbo
K
Hi all Got to go to a job tomorrow,just trying to get a head start PROBLEM:Lady says she comes...
Replies
Views
R1CKY
R
K
Hi all just after some help and advice on a new boiler. Our old Ariston combi has failed and...
Replies
Views
D
I am currently re-jigging my central heating layout to accommodate a wet underfloor heating...
Replies
Views
Friends Had a chap on the phone, he had a new toilet fitted and now he has a small leak from...
Replies
Views
W
I would like a recommendation for a reliable and reasonable Gas Safe engineer experienced in...
Replies
Views
L
Hi - I wondered if someone could explain how I can get a pressure drop on my boiler when i've...
Replies
Views
P
Hello all, I've joined to ask some advice on problem with line from oil tank to...
  • palacefatboy
  • Latest:
  • palacefatboy
Replies
Views
palacefatboy
P
D
We had central heating installed back in September 2012 everything fitted by qualified gas...
Replies
Views
I have to de-commission a boiler and strip out 50metres of 2inch iron pipe can I just...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all - in need of advice I am experiencing a pressure loss on my Alpha boiler on a daily...
  • davisonpaul
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back