Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
I
Can anybody explain please in very simple layman terms, what wetback and dryback boiler and...
Replies
Views
Could anyone tell me who manufacturers this flush valve as suppliers cant find it anywhere, even...
Replies
Views
M
Evening all, I need a flue extension for an elderly boiler - Glow worm Extrafast 120 e1. GC no...
  • Masood
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
B
All parts are new and reduced to sell Worcester heat ex 87161429000 trade price 120 + vat ...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
C
i have a worcester 24i/28i junior boiler, i am getting hot water but no central heating,can...
Replies
Views
S
Hi Guys I had to drain down my system to do some joints and fit in a new radiator. All went...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
Good morning Im looking for some help with my Main combi 24he boiler. Last week we got a...
  • smiles1509
  • Latest:
  • COL_nottm
Replies
Views
COL_nottm
C
L
I am to fit an ensuite to our bedroom. i have planned where the shower sink and toilet will go...
Replies
Views
B
I have to run a new 50M oil line down the side of a flint wall, behind some new trees. It cant...
Replies
Views
Friends, Just successfully changed a toilet siphon with no leaks. Had a moment when the new...
Replies
Views
R
I have a leak on my boiler and want to know how far I can take the investigation before I cross...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
C
Afternoon everyone, I hope your weekends going well, If anyone has a sec to give a helping hand...
  • COL_nottm
  • Latest:
  • COL_nottm
Replies
Views
COL_nottm
C
N
Hi all I am a bit stuck as to the optimal arrangement of pipework of the incoming mains feed...
Replies
Views
C
Further to my post in ch forum "am I being sold the right boiler" interested in further quote...
  • Countrygirl
  • Latest:
  • Countrygirl
Replies
Views
Countrygirl
C
D
That's not a valve! THAT'S a valve!
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
Evening lads, I have been lucky enough for my company to put me through my oil over the next...
  • Steve @ TheHeatingHub
  • Latest:
  • Steve @ TheHeatingHub
Replies
Views
Steve @ TheHeatingHub
S
C
Hi I live in an old one level converted barn and currently have a vaillant turbomaxvuw vuw 282...
  • Countrygirl
  • Latest:
  • GArlington
Replies
Views
GArlington
G
Pricing a boiler change for a combi-combi. The property has solar thermal to pre-heat the...
  • AllyBongo
  • Latest:
  • Mike Jackson
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
So i turn up to do a gas safety check on new buyers flat. no pressure relief fitted, flue...
  • novicegas
  • Latest:
  • downthesouth
Replies
Views
downthesouth
D
Not done anything on one for a very long time but I bet Croppie is familiar with them. Helped a...
Replies
Views
E
i have a newish 2007 toilet flush - purchased through MFI the cistern is a plastic assembly...
Replies
Views
E
J
I want to redo my kitchen and wanted your thoughts on whatto do with large boiler cupboard. The...
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
D
Hi Folks, I've just installed a Ferroli Optimax HE 31 initially it seemed to be working fine but...
Replies
Views
A
There is water leaking from the bottome of the joint which connets the bowl and outside drain...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
N
just wondering if anyone knows of a worse boiler than the ideal isar
  • nogger
  • Latest:
  • Deleted member 2053
2 3
Replies
Views
Deleted member 2053
D
B
Cant seem to get one any where, Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanx
Replies
Views
T
hello I am doing a refurb of a house in Worcester and need someone to commission the new oil...
Replies
Views
A
I have a problem with a newly installed system. On the display on the boiler the arrow which...
Replies
Views
awme3333
A
J
Hello, I need to get hold of a booklet that contains all makes and models of boilers, preferably...
  • jjsaints
  • Latest:
  • Tea anbiscuits
Replies
Views
Tea anbiscuits
T
B
Hi all I wondered if someone could give me a bit of advice. I have a Back Boiler that has...
  • batfinki
  • Latest:
  • stoker122
Replies
Views
stoker122
S
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back