Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
R
recommendations on heat only boilers over 37kw???????? no system boiler cheers
  • Richie_77
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
G
HI, JUST WOULD LIKE TO NOW YOUR OPINIONS. MY MOTHER HAS JUST BOUGHT A 2 BED BUNGALOW WITH 8...
  • griso1100
  • Latest:
  • happyflyer
Replies
Views
happyflyer
H
P
Hi all, any advice on the pros and cons installing a multi fuel boiler stove using two taps...
  • patkelly67
  • Latest:
  • patkelly67
Replies
Views
patkelly67
P
V
Hi We are looking at buying a house. The house is a 3 storey house with a bathroom on the first...
Replies
Views
V
Just got a job fitting an Amptec electric flow boiler, I've seen quite a few but never fitted...
Replies
Views
M
After living in a property with an oil boiler for three years with a Worcester heat slave Oil...
Replies
Views
R1CKY
R
G
HI, JUST WOULD LIKE TO KNOW YOUR OPINONS, MY MOTHER HAS JUST BOUGHT A 2 BED BUNGALOW WITH 8...
Replies
Views
J
As title says Ideal are launching a new boiler and as I'm in Liverpool City Centre tomorrow I'm...
Replies
Views
plumber0808
P
New ukpf game of spot the boiler ,turned up at this to do landlord cert tennant barks i aint...
Replies
Views
L
Greetings. I have been asked to move a toilet, not the best job in the world but there you go...
  • la poste
  • Latest:
  • PlumbBobBob
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
N
Hi Newbie found this awesome forum via Google when searching for similar problems. House is...
  • never-in-doubt
  • Latest:
  • never-in-doubt
2 3
Replies
Views
never-in-doubt
N
A
hi as my boiler is now 30 years old i have decided to upgrade . i was advised to change this...
  • alan baker
  • Latest:
  • Mrs Tara Plumbi
Replies
Views
Mrs Tara Plumbi
M
H
Hi. I recently moved into a new house, which has a vented c/h system with Potterton FSB 30 HE...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
P
Can someone please tell me if the regs have changed ? I thought to install a boiler in the loft...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, I am looking at a bit of advice about boiler size selection. We are hopefully going to...
Replies
Views
prs999
P
D
Hi, We need a few Vaillant Pro 28s new models commissioning in rural Liverpool areas Lydiate...
  • DavePIPE
  • Latest:
  • happyflyer
Replies
Views
happyflyer
H
Got a Potterton Promax, about a year ago the HW stopped working, boiler was firing and dumping...
  • AllyBongo
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
A
Hi, I am aware of how we test for spillage first on back boiler then with back boiler and fire...
Replies
Views
kirkgas
K
O
As title really ! As you may have read ive got a job turning one building into 5 flats ! So...
  • on31ll
  • Latest:
  • plumber0808
Replies
Views
plumber0808
P
J
I'm currently building a new house and have bought an underground storage tank. The tank is 50m...
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
Hey is it within regulations to have a combi boiler fitted in a bedroom? If its a fan flue'd one?
  • Mgrant
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
K
I have moved into a new house where the existing mistral boiler has had its day(30 odd years...
Replies
Views
R
Hi All We have discovered a couple of boilers with problems that can't be sold as new, but may...
  • Ray Stafford
  • Latest:
  • Ray Stafford
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
D
hi guys i have to price a replacement boiler for a landlord and i would normally use a wb ri as...
  • Deleted member 44451
  • Latest:
  • Mike Jackson
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
J
Hi, new to the forum but was hoping for some guidance. My dads boiler has packed in and I was...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
A
Hi, I have just drained my central heating system in order to remove a radiator for decorating...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, Any chance some of the gas engineers could help me on a project am doing. I need names of...
  • archieb
  • Latest:
  • happyflyer
Replies
Views
happyflyer
H
W
I have a Potterton Suprima 30L-100L boiler which has had the PCB upgraded. I had a problem with...
  • wickywise
  • Latest:
  • wickywise
Replies
Views
wickywise
W
C
Hi, would like some help please diagnosing a fault with my 12 year old Potterton Suprima Boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi there I hope someone can help! I have just moved into a rented house that has oil heating...
Replies
Views
Bunker
B
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back