Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
I have completed a Landlord certificate which had a Main 30 eco in a bathroom next to the shower...
Replies
Views
C
Just bought my first home and there's a baxi Bermuda 50/6 back boiler currently there, all...
Replies
Views
What do you do if the customer wants to buy their own boiler? Say no Add money to your price to...
  • Scott_D
  • Latest:
  • buckley plumb
Replies
Views
buckley plumb
B
J
Hi, bit of a strange problem proving hard to find so wondered if anyone had come across this...
  • jimbosweed
  • Latest:
  • eliteplumbing91
Replies
Views
eliteplumbing91
E
T
I've had a request from a customer to fit a taller toilet. (Pan level is taller, similar to Doc...
Replies
Views
Hey what could be causing a combi boiler pump to keep running all the time?
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
T
Looking for replacement boiler estimate. Banbury, North Oxon. Have had one quote today. Anyone?
Replies
Views
Phil_Plumb
P
F
Hi all, just a quick question from a novice! I started to do my first bit of pipe work on a...
Replies
Views
just had a text of boiler error 125 primary circuit and burner light been on only occasionally...
  • SafeGasInstall
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
H
Hi everyone I have a Potterton Suprima 60 system boiler with Cylinder. Lately on the Honeywell...
  • hamzaldo
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
A
hi everyone just a quick question just wondered if a 25kw worcester 25si would be enough for a 3...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am a apprentice plumber, I am doing my house up and want to boost the pressure of water...
Replies
Views
R
evening all i need a half decent boiler for a customer thats on a tight budget i was thinking...
Replies
Views
Hybrid
H
S
Hey guys, I'm a beginner and have been trying to fit a new toilet. My old one was an old...
Replies
Views
A
Hello, I currently have a very old 25 old baxi boiler (gravity fed system), to date I have...
Replies
Views
I've got to fit a toilet to a tiled floor. The Bathroom has just been fitted with ceramic floor...
Replies
Views
http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/central-heating-forum/55162-removed-radiator-no-now-no-hot-wate...
Replies
Views
A
Doing up a small 2 bed house in the DN14 postcode area for my daughter to move into when it's...
Replies
Views
apcbob
A
I
I was hoping you'd be able to help me shed some light on a problem. We've lived in our house for...
  • imurray
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
his keeps popping up round here these days ,this in your local area?? Free Boiler | Free Boiler...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all I've a grant vortex combi 26e that has been trouble since we had it installed 3 years ago...
Replies
Views
or can I install a commercial boiler under 70kw on a domestic ticket? In other posts, it has...
Replies
Views
Hi Chaps & Chapesses One the the many projects the lovely lady at home has lined up for me is a...
Replies
Views
Are there any grant schemes out there that myself & my customer can benefit from? I was asked to...
Replies
Views
B
Hello I am trying to replace my current gas boiler (Potterton) with a combi one (Worcester)...
Replies
Views
borka
B
C
Hi Guys. I have a potterton statesman oil fired boiler installed in about 1997 The problem I am...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all, I have recently bought a shop with flats above, the boiler in the flats supplies heating...
  • salawinder
  • Latest:
  • Billy Bob Bob
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
J
Hi, A little while ago I was having an issue(my other post) with my heating and ended up...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, can any one remeber when we had to reg the boilers with gas safe?
Replies
Views
C
Hope someone can help? I was called out to this breakdown today (just started boiler breakdowns...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back