Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
Been called out to this job today. Boiler locking out in hot water mode. Flow was roasting and...
  • mutley racers
  • Latest:
  • tamz
Replies
Views
T
Any one know why CDI range does not come with the chip to lower the output on the ch side on the...
  • SafeGasInstall
  • Latest:
  • vern
Replies
Views
V
cmon then know it ukpf know it alls which boiler am i about to start work on?
Replies
Views
M
I have an old Vokerara 20 80 Flowmatic boiler, I know it's old :whatchutalkingabout. I have had...
  • MrsL
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Hi Friends I fixed a leaky toilet today (hoorah)! The toilet was leaking when flushed...
Replies
Views
B
one to watch out for had a flame failure fault on a main 24 he(same boiler as a baxi 80 he or...
Replies
Views
S
Hello all, was wondering if someone could help me, looking at buying a property but haven't a...
Replies
Views
H
Hi everyone, this is my first post. I am considering changing our gas boiler for efficiency...
  • Harbrimar
  • Latest:
  • Mrs Tara Plumbi
Replies
Views
Mrs Tara Plumbi
M
D
Hi, Just has a combi boiler fitted and noticed that the bath tap is acting strange. It is a...
  • davidhewitt4
  • Latest:
  • davidhewitt4
Replies
Views
davidhewitt4
D
G
Hi all, Moving to a house and I need to replace the existing oil boiler which is currently...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
H
Hi everyone, I chap I know rents out a flat that has a Baxi Bermuda back boiler and fire in...
  • HeatStar
  • Latest:
  • Mrs Tara Plumbi
2 3
Replies
Views
Mrs Tara Plumbi
M
T
My Potterton Kingfisher CF50 floor stander has started leaking, well when I say started, the...
Replies
Views
A relative has called me, stating she has an ideal boiler (not got the model yet) on an unvented...
  • deandive
  • Latest:
  • Mike Jackson
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
D
Hi all, I apologies in advance for what might become a long post, and for my inaccuracies in...
Replies
Views
B
been to another boiler today old glowworm spacesaver balanced flue - flue was 175mm from back...
Replies
Views
A
i have a glow worm space saver kfb70 to replace 27kw. nothing wrong with it but bg have told...
Replies
Views
J
Before Christmas our plumber (OFTEC registered) when he was doing the boiler service said that...
  • jessejazza
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
L
My son has changed a radiator for me changing the pipe to 8mm so that it could come through the...
  • Lizzy Holmes
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
L
hello people, i am after any sort of advice on my old baxi gas fire. i will be replacing it soon...
Replies
Views
J
Hi, I have a flat that currently has a central heating system with a gas boiler in the kitchen...
Replies
Views
M
Hello everyone, I would like to hear your opinions on my situation. I have been with the AA...
Replies
Views
H
Hi all, appreciate your expert advice please as to whether it is bad idea or not to locate a new...
Replies
Views
P
Hi All I hope everyone is having a good weekend. I'm looking at fitting a new downstairs...
  • Pluminthedunny
  • Latest:
  • Phil_Plumb
Replies
Views
Phil_Plumb
P
M
Hi, im in the middle of replacing a bathroom sink- I've noticed the seal in the strap-on tee...
Replies
Views
can someone explain why once in a while i come across a boiler in a cupboard with a wire cage...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, i am about to install a wall hung toilet (on a 'H' style frame). I have 2 questions i am...
Replies
Views
MikeF00
M
T
Hi all, I hope I've come to the right forum and I hope I've posted in the right section! I've...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
B
Hello all, First time post, you come recommended by someone, so hoping you might be able to...
  • babasu
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Hi all Just wondering what people think about the system i'm looking at doing. Got an Amptec...
Replies
Views
Hi All My parents are both in their 80's. They live in a three bed semi and have had central...
  • sticky01
  • Latest:
  • FD Powerflow
Replies
Views
FD Powerflow
F
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back