Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
D
I am curently moving the toilet position from an external wall to an internal wall, i am...
  • dsd2932
  • Latest:
  • SWLondon Ltd.
Replies
Views
SWLondon Ltd.
S
S
Hi, I am just seeking some advise regarding my boiler. I am in rented property and the boiler...
  • shelby1306
  • Latest:
  • Mrs Tara Plumbi
Replies
Views
Mrs Tara Plumbi
M
B
I had a new EcoMAX 622/E condensing boiler installed about 3 years ago and it has worked well...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
R
Hi I am a electrician o sorry for not knowing much about boilers any way I went to a customers...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
K
Hello - I am new and I am desperate. I can't turn my radiator off. On the left handside there's...
Replies
Views
Kyle87
K
Hi Guys, The most common heating boiler we use over here are Sime, Baxi, & Lamborghini /...
  • oz-plumber
  • Latest:
  • TBServices
Replies
Views
TBServices
T
T
Hey Guys, I'm after a decent core drill for drilling mainly stone and brick for boiler flues...
Replies
Views
S
Hello - I have an ICOS HE15 in a new build, 3 years old. Controller is a Drayton LP 241...
  • Sunburstb0y
  • Latest:
  • Hybrid
Replies
Views
Hybrid
H
S
Hi, I need some help with a Worcester Combi Boiler. The fault that when the hot tap is being...
  • shane merrigan
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
P
Our toilet cistern has a two year old Armitage Shanks 8.5 “ bottom entry fill valve which will...
Replies
Views
P
B
hi all quoted to fit boiler the problem is the soil stack is 800mm from where boiler is but it...
  • buckley plumb
  • Latest:
  • tamz
Replies
Views
T
B
Anyone smell a rat...
Replies
Views
A
following a visit a few weeks ago from a plumber on a heating matter it was recommended that at...
2 3
Replies
Views
C
I am a student in rented accomodation in SW18, 3 of us are flat sharing and there is never...
  • Carly_Pascall
  • Latest:
  • on31ll
Replies
Views
on31ll
O
D
Sorry if this is not in the right section...I am not a plumber, but a consumer. Here is the...
Replies
Views
M
got this email, you may have it too sharing just incase:
Replies
Views
K
For more details see my previous thread "Which replacement wall mounted compact boiler" in...
Replies
Views
kierano
K
C
This forum helped me recently with a fault and now I've found another. In fact, the system has...
  • clubsport911
  • Latest:
  • clubsport911
Replies
Views
clubsport911
C
K
Need to replace a failing BaxiBahama100 ASAP Although I should, I dont want to change the...
Replies
Views
kierano
K
Hello everyone, I was just wondering if it is ok to put gate valves on flow and return of...
Replies
Views
kimbo
K
I have just spen the last 2hrs tring to fix a leak on a close coupled toilet. Replaced with new...
  • mutley racers
  • Latest:
  • happyflyer
Replies
Views
happyflyer
H
Anyone got any tips. Toilet handle works its way loose after flushing a few times. The nut that...
  • southcoastboile
  • Latest:
  • woodytheplumber
Replies
Views
woodytheplumber
W
O
Hi, I wonder if you can help? My Main 24HE combi boiler has over the last few months been...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
N
We already have one towel rail heated from the hot water circuit. ie: When the boiler is heating...
Replies
Views
plumber0808
P
P
Hi there wondered if anyone could help, 2 days ago I had this boiler installed...it's really...
Replies
Views
C
Who is the best company to use for insuring oil central heating?
Replies
Views
J
I am looking to replace my Gas boiler as the fan has gone, it's 20 years old and 'G' rated, I...
Replies
Views
K
Hi I have been asked to install some Zip Hydroboil plus wall mounted units in our office...
Replies
Views
V
Hello - I have a quick question. We have a Ideal Mexico gravity boiler. It's very old (not...
Replies
Views
Hi all I recently went to woodys training and would like to know if anyone uses this test with...
  • lordyjordy111
  • Latest:
  • glenno1
Replies
Views
glenno1
G
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back