Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
N
Hi We've just bought a 1970's house with oil fired central heating system with original rads, a...
Replies
Views
Bunker
B
Q
Hello, I'm in process of buying a small 60s bungalow and the toilet has lots of scale. The house...
  • questionJB
  • Latest:
  • questionJB
Replies
Views
questionJB
Q
C
Hi all, I am probably in the wrong forum but I am having a major problem with my boiler. I have...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, Any chance some of the gas engineers could help me on a project am doing. I need names of...
Replies
Views
Hey chaps, need a bit of advice. I have just been to look at a job where the client wants 4...
  • mutley racers
  • Latest:
  • TBServices
Replies
Views
TBServices
T
K
Replies
Views
kitkat
K
S
Hello Guys, Just had a customer ring up for an oily service. Anyone want their number passed on...
  • stoker122
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
M
Evening guys. I've been called by a customer to see if I can repair her boiler. By the...
  • mitchellcook
  • Latest:
  • Richie_77
Replies
Views
Richie_77
R
Changed an AAV once. But apart from that I've never worked with it or sorted probs with it. So...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Just had a phone call off a mate, a friend of his has moved in next door and said the...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all, im new to this forum and I'm looking for some leads on boiler breakdowns, servicing...
  • Midlands boiler
  • Latest:
  • Midlands boiler
Replies
Views
Midlands boiler
M
S
Hi, a friend of mine recently removed a radiator in her house and since has not been able to get...
Replies
Views
Guys, have been to have a look at fitting a domestic boiler in a school today, now is fitting a...
Replies
Views
V
E
Hi, I've got an Intergas system boiler on a system with mini-bore piping. Had quite a lot of...
Replies
Views
had a call today to replace a siphon, it was something between a close coupled toilet and a low...
Replies
Views
A
Hello guys, could someone give me a bit of advice. Recently found en suite toilet over filling...
Replies
Views
S
Hi - I had a couple of the lads replace an oil fired boiler that was leaking. It was a 4 piper...
Replies
Views
M
Afternoon all, Went to look at am EcoTEC Plus 831 today, customer complaining that rads get hot...
Replies
Views
A
hi guys, im a gs, nqe and ive rewired a ch system. the boiler is potterton profile 50e, 3port...
Replies
Views
B
never done this but as long as i run the hot outlet to at least 1 tap i cant see any reason why...
  • Billy Bob Bob
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
V
I'll get to the point... Have a plumber who has been bought in by my builder to install the...
Replies
Views
S
Hello, First post :-) Hopefully in the right place! I hope you guys can help to what could...
Replies
Views
John Lloyd
J
released combi boiler pressure,drained 2 ground floor rads,removed one and blanked off its flow...
  • drainrod
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
M
I think it is true that Jo Public is breaking the law when he tries to fix his gas appliance -...
  • Mrs Tara Plumbi
  • Latest:
  • Mrs Tara Plumbi
Replies
Views
Mrs Tara Plumbi
M
D
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to read this, and hopefully help. i moved into a new (old)...
Replies
Views
T
The customer called saying the boiler wouldn't fire and its displaying F1 code. Went there and...
Replies
Views
V
R
I wonder if you can help. I have a 9 year old Ikon CI 80FF which keeps cutting out. I press the...
Replies
Views
T
Please could anyone tell me if it is possible to connect a toilet to the rear of a soil pipe...
Replies
Views
P
Whats this all about ive lost a few jobs now because of this oh im getting a grant oh im...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, if doing an install, how do you select boiler size?
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back