Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
B
glowworm and ideal do a rear piping jig and how the valves are set up on the boiler cone and nut...
Replies
Views
A
Hi have started my acs training and have photos of everything for the portfolio but am...
  • Andy butcher
  • Latest:
  • on31ll
Replies
Views
on31ll
O
R
So, last night for the first time the boiler consistently made a whirring noise that was also...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
I
Hi rather than spend money on my existing ideal classic 17 yrs old and playing up I am going to...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
T
i my in laws have a static caravan with a damaged/old combi. the site has quoted...
Replies
Views
P
gotta cut through some cast iron soil pipe, havent done it for ages and cant rememebr what type...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
W
Any advice would be welcome before I blow a load of cash.... 1. Old floor-standing Potterton...
  • WalkingWallet
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
T
Hey, I was recomended this forum due to the knowledge of everyone here. I've just got back to...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
B
did a tank and cyl to combi swap this wk .the old boiler was a baxi back boiler with the htg...
  • buckley plumb
  • Latest:
  • buckley plumb
Replies
Views
buckley plumb
B
Hi, I recently moved into a property and need a new thermostat control knob as the existing one...
Replies
Views
W
would it be possible to sticky a thread for us guys so we can all share info weve found out or...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
C
I know nothing about plumbing so excuse my non tech language :( - I have dual flush toilet that...
Replies
Views
T
Hi Guys n Gals, Hope all are well. My mum is in a council owned house,but we dont seem to be...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
A
Hi, i recently finished my apprenticeship and got those faithful words "sorry were gonna have to...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
M
Hi My daughter has a worcestor boiler (model not known)which has an external filling loop...
Replies
Views
midmale
M
B
just priced a baxi 24kw duotec hea boiler up for the landlord I do some work for on his account...
  • buckley plumb
  • Latest:
  • vern
Replies
Views
V
I currently have two Ideal HE24 boilers each with unvented tanks supplying two wings of my...
Replies
Views
C
I have a fixed shower head upstairs, three floors up from Vaillant combi boiler. Water pressure...
Replies
Views
cherpel
C
M
I'm looking at a system fault on 2 of these next week, I don't know anything about them, not...
Replies
Views
mike_s
M
B
I need a 24 kw boiler for a job I'm doing. Nothing on the major range, just like a main or...
  • BrookesyUK
  • Latest:
  • diamondgas
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
J
Dear all I'm in the process of buying flat (floorplan attached) on the ground floor of a 1930s...
Replies
Views
B
Hello again, I am a GSR engineer, I would like to improve my experience in dignosing and...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
A
Hi I recently had our HRM Wallster serviced with a few light repairs. It was done by a friend...
  • astronaughtee
  • Latest:
  • Bunker
Replies
Views
Bunker
B
Q
Hi, Another question! We have had a new boiler installed. The upstairs radiators have been...
Replies
Views
S
I don't know if i'm posting this in the right place as I've never used this forum before.I have...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi guys qouted for a boiler install today with desired location being in loft right infront of...
Replies
Views
R
We live in a modern-ish block of flats. We want to remodel our flat (no structural changes)...
  • rosieplumb
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
P
Hi, I've had an annual service contract with Worcester Bosch (WB) for 10 years. I've got a...
  • Paul-Worc Bosch
  • Latest:
  • Rickster123
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
C
Hi all, i have a query about a central heating setup at work: we have a boiler supplying 10...
Replies
Views
Creeky
C
got called out to this problem this morning. i tried using a hacksaw blade to clean it but to no...
  • mutley racers
  • Latest:
  • Centralheatking
Replies
Views
Centralheatking
C
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back