Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
S
Hi guys I'm new to this forum,wanna pick your brains,what boiler do you peeps recommend ,I'm...
  • Sespurs
  • Latest:
  • TBServices
Replies
Views
TBServices
T
B
I have recently had an ideal boiler independent c35 fitted. it is now making a boom noise as if...
2 3
Replies
Views
C
I am an oftec trained engineer. I was at a call out this evening and have to fix the boiler in...
Replies
Views
keltoyboy
K
F
I've been asked to refit a toilet and basin back into a room that was a downstairs toilet. It's...
  • fogarty
  • Latest:
  • plumber0808
Replies
Views
plumber0808
P
B
Hi all, So i've had a request from someone to look into the possibility of fitting an electric...
  • Bob Hill
  • Latest:
  • Bob Hill
Replies
Views
Bob Hill
B
R
I live a two storey 3 bedroom housing association property. The old boiler has just been...
  • RichInRenfrew
  • Latest:
  • RichInRenfrew
Replies
Views
RichInRenfrew
R
G
Hi, Went to a customer today. System with heat only boiler. the boiler fires up in hot water...
Replies
Views
gasfun
G
Hi Folks as the subject says what's your top level, mid level and low end boilers to fit? Also...
Replies
Views
R1CKY
R
H
Our boiler says F1 error but it doesn't have low pressure as its at 2 bars. We have bled some...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
M
I have an open-vented heating system driven by an Ideal Mexico Super 2 CF125 floor-standing...
  • MarkScott
  • Latest:
  • Whyme
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
B
Please advise - I turned my Vokera Unica HE28 boiler off and on this morning as it has stopped...
  • Bartlett Junior
  • Latest:
  • Bartlett Junior
Replies
Views
Bartlett Junior
B
B
Inspired by the Leaky Grant thread...I thought id punt this one about....When you get to a...
  • Bunker
  • Latest:
  • b.lynch plum
Replies
Views
b.lynch plum
B
B
Hi guys, sorry for this being my first post but I could do with help rather urgently, I'm...
Replies
Views
bildo
B
T
I have a number of issues with my boiler. (I) I have to refill every morning due to the needle...
Replies
Views
The customer was ask by my colleague if they had not been notified by the boiler manufacturer...
  • chris watkins
  • Latest:
  • shaunsinky
Replies
Views
shaunsinky
S
M
Hi guys new to forum so not sure if I've posted in correct section ...I have a glow worm 24 chi...
  • Marinecrazy30
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
R
Hi all, I'm stopping at mum and dads up in diss. Hot water is terrible! If there's anyone who...
Replies
Views
I am not a plumber so just looking advice before I get a plumber in to do some work. I have...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
D
Please can I get advice on which boiler to choose. My situation is - It is a small detached 3...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all I have purchased a 20Kw Stratford Stove (eb20he) to link up to my current central...
  • JayGardner
  • Latest:
  • Pipes Plumbing
Replies
Views
Pipes Plumbing
P
K
Boiler working on internal thermostat when room stat calling for heating, All radiators very...
Replies
Views
K
S
New to this forum so will try and be as clear as I can in my explanation of the...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
B
Have been asked to quote on a heat only boiler upgrade but been a while since I quoted for such...
  • barronbathrooms
  • Latest:
  • julesverne
Replies
Views
julesverne
J
A
Have any of you guys had any involvement with the green deal boiler swaps in social housing? As...
  • aligorgon
  • Latest:
  • aligorgon
Replies
Views
aligorgon
A
B
I have a worcester 28i junior boiler which started to drop the pressure recently for around 0.5...
  • blr
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
S
Hi, I've just moved into a new house and the soil stack to the rear is leaking. I'm an...
Replies
Views
A
ive just been to look at a new house and the boiler is situated above the cooker, is this allowed?
  • andrea
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
E
Hi all, It's my first post and I'm looking for some advice regarding a problem with my dual...
Replies
Views
M
Hi... I'm trying to run a soil pipe from our loft en-suite to 'T' into the upright soil pipe...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all, Ive been looking over old posts on here and various leaflets that come through the door...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back