Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
M
Hi all i have been searching the internet for advice on choosing the right boiler for my needs...
Replies
Views
L
Hi Visiting from the electricians forum. Any help or advice appreciated! Boiler error code...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All I have moved into my first home with my wife. We have a toilet which leaks from from a...
  • spaniard5
  • Latest:
  • nysk2008
Replies
Views
nysk2008
N
D
For anyone involved in the service and maintenance of the above type burners this course is an...
  • Dsgas
  • Latest:
  • David Foster
Replies
Views
David Foster
D
C
My toilet seat cracked through last week. It's an unusual design - Cabria Ideal Standard - in...
  • ChrisXenon
  • Latest:
  • ChrisXenon
Replies
Views
ChrisXenon
C
P
Hi all. Posted a thread some time ago regarding motorised valve. Please be patient while I...
  • pipfootball
  • Latest:
  • pipfootball
Replies
Views
pipfootball
P
G
I've looked through manufacturers book and searched the internet but have struggled to find out...
  • gouldy83
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
So, three bed two up two down type, terraced, 1960, double glazing, roof insulation. Worcester...
Replies
Views
After nutting about with different doughnut washers (standard, wide thin rubber, thick foam) and...
  • WaterTight
  • Latest:
  • buckley plumb
Replies
Views
buckley plumb
B
A
Been called out to a job. Baxi platinum combi fitted in airing cupboard next to bathroom. Green...
  • Aquariusplumb
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
B
Hi. Is there a oil fired wall mounted combi boiler on the market at the moment? I was due to...
  • Brendon Melles
  • Latest:
  • kimbo
Replies
Views
kimbo
K
R
I am just installing an Intergas Compact SB40 boiler but the condensate trap protrudes about 15...
  • RichardMon
  • Latest:
  • lame plumber
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
M
Hi my British Gas 330 boiler has a radiator dial on the front with temp reading below of 52...
  • ma701ss
  • Latest:
  • Mrs Tara Plumbi
Replies
Views
Mrs Tara Plumbi
M
just been to look at a job which BG quoted 6k to install. Just the boiler and a bout 10metres of...
Replies
Views
H
Hello I hope someone can help. I live in a flat. The person upstairs to me has carried out...
Replies
Views
H
S
Can someone please help.... I'm hearing conflicting things from various 'experts'. I'm looking...
  • stejess
  • Latest:
  • Centralheatking
Replies
Views
Centralheatking
C
D
Right boys, I'm after some advice. got sent to look at an Ideal Min1 C32 this morning. AAV...
Replies
Views
R1CKY
R
R
Hi I have had two plumbers out for quotes with very similar prices except one is offering...
Replies
Views
TBServices
T
R
Hi, I use to have a outside toilet but due to roof flooding we had the toilet removed but now...
Replies
Views
richie23
R
J
Hello, I hope you can help me please. I have a push-button toilet that is slow to fill (its...
Replies
Views
JeffD
J
M
Hi there, I had a new boiler fitted and relocated to the kitchen and also the bathroom radiator...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help with this one? i went out to the boiler and found that it was leaking water and...
Replies
Views
M
Hi I'm doing up a house at the moment, its a repossession thats stood empty for 10 months. The...
  • MattyW
  • Latest:
  • downthesouth
Replies
Views
downthesouth
D
N
Long story short, had an old Danfoss 102 control on my 25+ year system, it died and replaced it...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I have a 1996 standard warmflow boiler with a Riello burner this is installed in the...
Replies
Views
Hotandcold
H
A
I previously posted a thread "New CH system underpowered/ wrong layout?" - and many thanks to...
Replies
Views
was asked by one of our parish members about oil fired heating for the local church. And by any...
Replies
Views
B
Hi all, Looking to replace my system boiler ( a Vaillant 622 ecomax). it is controlled by...
Replies
Views
eaton
E
E
Got a client query about a Gloworm Fuelsaver 100F. Won't fire-up when the controller's on HW...
Replies
Views
M
We are renovating our house completely and need advice on what type of boiler we should install...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back