Boilers
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Boilers - Boilers.
Normal Threads
J
Hello, Im having an issue with my boiler starting up when it is switched off, the heating has...
  • James 3454
  • Latest:
  • James 3454
Replies
Views
James 3454
J
F
I am looking to replace my Telford Indirect Unvented tank, which one do you recommend, I was...
Replies
Views
mountainman
M
M
Hi! I have a Ravenheat CSI/HE range combi. Recently it started running cold water after a few...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
C
Hi I need to replace my boiler. It is an old non-condensing open vent system with seperate feed...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
N
I am getting my boiler changed from a floor standing to a combi boiler, and have a choice of 2...
Replies
Views
R
I’ve just moved into a house that is suffering from air rushing/bubbling noise in the hot water...
Replies
Views
G
I am fitting a new toilet into an existing cast iron stack, but in a new position so the stack...
Replies
Views
kay-jay
K
M
Hi, i'm putting in a wall hung toilet in and was wondering how high to hang the toilet on the...
Replies
Views
M
I have an old fireplace which I want to get rid of. It has a back boiler in it and 2 pipes that...
  • martinstorey
  • Latest:
  • martinstorey
Replies
Views
martinstorey
M
B
Hi chaps Im putting a new boiler (oil) across the other side of the garage. Pipework used to...
Replies
Views
Bunker
B
N
hi guys ive got a worcester r25 and 30 he boiler and it will not ignite ive had a look at the...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
B
Hi, My normal work is mainly combis in small properties, and I only install Worcester boilers...
  • Bristolsteve
  • Latest:
  • fayraz
Replies
Views
fayraz
F
M
Hi I've a current problem with a gas boiler and looking a bit of advice. It's not a combi just a...
Replies
Views
D
Hi All just wanted some advice regarding fault finding this boiler. any suggestions?
  • david ellwood
  • Latest:
  • Dotty
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
C
Need advice please. My oil fired central heating is giving off oil fumes. They smell like strong...
  • Crystaltips62
  • Latest:
  • Bunker
Replies
Views
Bunker
B
R
Hai, Our boiler is baxi's main combi 24 he. We have a problem with hot water. If we open the hot...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
What does your 'complete kit' comprise of? Thanks
  • WaterTight
  • Latest:
  • kay-jay
Replies
Views
kay-jay
K
Searched all over the place and can't find a replacement for this. Can anyone help? Al
  • HappyValleyMan
  • Latest:
  • tabatha
Replies
Views
tabatha
T
B
Thats the description from a new custard over the phone. She just moved in, apparently its in...
Replies
Views
kimbo
K
J
I have an old glow worm boiler, a honywell electronic timer next to the boiler but no central...
Replies
Views
E
My toilet is broken, once flushed the back bit fills up, but it doesn't stop filling up and goes...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
N
hello all, I have a bit of a unique situation so I was wondering if anyone could give me their...
Replies
Views
R
HI, Could someone tell me what would be the minimum cupboard space required to fit a cylinder...
Replies
Views
P
Hi I have an old indirect boiler system that heats my rads and hot water (in separate tank). I...
  • Peter1979
  • Latest:
  • Peter1979
Replies
Views
Peter1979
P
B
was called to a rented property I have worked in before - last year I turned the boiler off as...
  • buckley plumb
  • Latest:
  • Mrs Tara Plumbi
Replies
Views
Mrs Tara Plumbi
M
how many of you are getting to price boiler upgrades these days on your own works not subs ...
  • hammers4spanner
  • Latest:
  • julesverne
Replies
Views
julesverne
J
K
Hi Guys, Probably an easy fix with some expert knowledge but my toilet is being awfully noisy...
Replies
Views
J
I have recently changed a old toilet ball valve(bottom entry) for a new bottom entry ball valve...
Replies
Views
Im looking to do a few servicing courses before the season kicks off which would you recommend...
Replies
Views
Hi lads anyone know of the smallest open vent boiler/s..... got a kitchen cupboard to get one...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back